Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:08:40 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Are accounts ever deleted?  (Read 2945 times)
CakeM1x

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2020, 02:09:43 pm »

Haven't played in years but had the itch but it looks like all of  my accounts are gone except 1. Do they delete inactive accounts?
Danish

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 05:09:09 pm »

not to my knowledge - had mine since 2009, been inactive for years at a time.

Maybe check back on the primary emu user, and look your accounts up?
CakeM1x

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 09:44:51 pm »

How does one do that?  I looked through my old install config files to double check my usernames but none exist for password reset. Can you elaborate on this? "
Maybe check back on the primary emu user, and look your accounts up?". I had a different account name for each box.
Danish

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 05:13:59 am »

Well the account that you log on to the EMU Loginserver stems from the users you made on the EQEmu website.

Each user you make on that site, allows 3 different login server accounts, setup through the user CP.
Zentail

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 01:01:04 pm »

I'd definitely do what Danish suggested. One EQEmu account can have multiple game accounts (my main EQEmu account has 7 accounts on it), so check there (http://www.eqemulator.org/account/?LS). I went and logged into an account I made in 2008 that I haven't touched since and it still lets me login, so I don't think they delete them.
CakeM1x

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2020, 03:48:03 pm »

Hmm I see the 3 accounts under my eqemu one but I had a total of 6. When I login to my main it just has 1 account with my character in it. You can have multiple accounts under one account? I guess I'm confused. I set up sms text and I got this. "SMS Verification completed.

Due to loginserver accounts already existing on this account, a final step of email verification must be completed before the SMS Number can be attached to the account.
If the email attachment process is not accepted or denied within 7 days, the SMS Number will automatically be accepted and become attached.
"
I  used the same pw for the other accounts so I dont get why I can't login to them so I want to try resetting the pw. So now do I wait?
Danish

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2020, 07:53:50 am »

Back in the day, when I made my chars, you could only have 3 login server accounts pr eqemu account. So maybe you just made 2 eqemu accounts, to host your 6 chars.

They could've changed it, so that you can have more per eqemu account - I dunno.
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2020, 09:13:46 am »

Back in the day, when I made my chars, you could only have 3 login server accounts pr eqemu account. So maybe you just made 2 eqemu accounts, to host your 6 chars.

They could've changed it, so that you can have more per eqemu account - I dunno.

Yes 3 login accounts per account on eqemu, then you can add 1 per week, as many as you want

Cake, you probably have another eqemu account with the other 3 login accounts linked to it

Back in the day you could have multiple characters on one account here, but was very buggy and threw you out on zonning
Prob got removed on a client upgrade a long time back
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 09:15:21 am by Chieftan » Logged

CakeM1x

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 07:01:25 pm »

I can see my other 2 login accounts in my eqemu account. The 1st one works but the other 2 listed say the password is wrong(when I use the same pw for all my accounts)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 76
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)