Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:59:28 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Ugh. More lockdown WTF!?  (Read 6170 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2020, 01:57:35 pm »

MOOO

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2020, 02:46:37 pm »

Okay the disinformation in this thread is stupid.
4. @Raygan, Freedom of religion (along with many other freedoms) only applies IF it's not a danger to society. We don't have absolute freedom in the US and we never will as that's just stupid. Absolute freedom would also allow, like point #1, murder to be okay. It should also be noted that the tickets issued to people in their cars is slightly blown out of proportions. Officers asked people to leave. If you didn't, THEN you got a ticket. That's reasonable for 2 reasons: 1) A warning didn't have to be issued. Ignoring a cop's warning, even if they're wrong, is just stupid. Leave and if the cop was in the wrong, hire a lawyer to deal with it. Any other option is stupid and cannot be argued otherwise. Dealing with legal activity through illegal means is never a way to accomplish something (outside of absurdly extreme measures like war).

Disagree we are talking FREEDOMS given to us by OUR CREATOR as written in the constitution....not decided by a bunch of fools in government.  Where in the constitution are ANY of our rights on the whims of the government?  that is EXACTLY what our founding fathers were against!  So continue on little man and try to make a point else where.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2020, 07:57:27 pm »

but u know guys in the jail lost freedom becouse of breakin laws ... i unterstood some parts but it is point of save ur self and others ! here in german we are not free to move like we want but slowly all comes back one by one ... but we all know if something happend all comes back to save us all !!! it is shit for working and some other stuff but be alive counts most !

Danish

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2020, 03:36:32 am »

MOOO

Holy cow - all it took was a pandemic!
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2020, 11:36:00 am »

MOOO

Holy cow - all it took was a pandemic!

Grin

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 62