Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:55:59 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Rent's Status  (Read 1641 times)
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2020, 09:23:18 am »

So as some of you may know I have been playing WoW Classic since day 1 of launch, going hard. I am now co-gm to one of the most powerful raiding guilds on my server. Played hard, lots of hours and my main character (Rent of course) is pretty much best in slot through Blackwing Lair and ready for AQ40 launch. I do all my guild's scheduling for 8+ raids per week in 4 different raid encounters in addition to leading the guild, loot council, problem solving, etc. Takes a few hours of my time to say the least.

Within the past week I also bought a new computer, went with a Ryzen 9, 32g RAM, 5700XT, 3 SSD drives, liquid cooled, etc, etc. I am actually just now downloading the EQ client. I also have to set up all the GM admin programs, connections to the server, etc. Some of that stuff I will have to get with Akkadius to even start doing.

So, where does that leave me as far as EZ Server? I continue to have a desire to help nurture the server along. Help fix problems where I can. Answer emails within a reasonable amount of time (been lacking hard in this area lately, I know, trust me). And finally, try to make changes to the game that make sense.

I have not abandoned anything, but have not been as attentive as I should be in the past few months. I will try to get all this set up the way it was on my old computer and start addressing issues.

Thanks all for your understanding.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 62
  • Online Ever: 8678