Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:33:02 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2020  (Read 10802 times)
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2021, 03:22:09 pm »

To be fair, most everyone with a full UA warrior zone pulled the halloween zone the second it was enabled. Not all survived not all failed, but pretty much everyone matching the above did it within a few minutes of each other lol.

To be fair, that's because I told them how to do it successfully, but that's beside the point. People figure out stuff eventually, especially those that like to push the limits, some just don't care. ZPing is tons of fun when it gives you a challenge, eventually everything is trivial.

gnonim

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2021, 07:40:18 pm »

Draca, that's awesome.  Hope it comes through.  Sounds like fun.  Thanks for taking this on!  Love the zone idea as well.

(boss chains....boss chains....  Smiley  )
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2021, 12:10:14 am »

just a Question about the ZPs in Helloween Zone ... how it works now ?

1. ZP's didnt pull mobs anymore there ?
2. ZP's will get as an reward haha ( reward = roleback of the Helloween Release day ) ?
3. Mobs in Helloween didnt move far Away from Spawn point ?
4. Mobs will lose Aggro by Range ?

around 2years i did last Helloween event and back the days all was fine there with ZPs and want to know why exactly isnt allowed anymore what the reasons and no way to allow it by instance or waht ever ? getting bosses up there is more then pain without Monsta Pulls and running around can be danger from time to time !?
how Helloween will work in the future ?

sorry for my english btw. !

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2021, 06:51:31 am »

Poker,  ZP's just don't do anything in Halloween zone now, if you try to cast it, it just gives you it back. You can pull mobs as far as you want in the zone, they don't leash, but yes, they can be a pain to run around and pull. As you might have read in this thread, there were a handful of assholes, myself included, who took advantage of a spawn bug with the end boss, Magorian, and used him as a loot pinata.  While this no doubt was the catalyst for the changes, there has always been conflicts with people zone pulling instances, when other people are trying to kill it normally, which inevitably made it back to the forums, or Akkadius directly. I doubt, given the grief it has always caused, that zone pulls will be re-instituted in HW, but they do still drop there.

-Drac

Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2021, 08:26:20 am »

thanks Draca

hope on CoH pull i can catch enough to be effectiv on boss pops... first 3 events i was happy to get one of the second bosses per day !

Ginge
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2021, 08:41:24 am »

Stuff keeps vanishing from this thread  Shocked

I know all the secrets

Edit:- another post removed 

Tank
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 02:22:24 am by Tankus » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats