Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:48:43 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v3.0  (Read 62202 times)
Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2022, 06:30:22 pm »

SK defensive epic proc, strength from pain recourse 7.0 doesn't actually increase stonewall, tooltip says it should increase it by 20% but there is no change on /say stats window.
Do any of them work? I don't see any entries for the stonewall portion of any of the SK recourse spells

No idea, went from 1.0 to 10 on that character lol
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2022, 09:24:52 pm »

Stopped working at a certain level? In a certain zone? Just stopped working altogether where it used too?
In T10, they don't seem to remove any dots or debuffs anymore
Ginge
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2022, 05:14:57 am »

Still not getting Shackles to apply when casting Death 4

You sure it's not just the target immune to changes in it's run speed?

Tank
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2022, 11:04:31 am »

I'm continuing to work on negative spell damage issues as a whole. Part of the issue is the backend coding for critical spell damage is based on an int32 limit, however the calculations are something like (simplified): base spell damage*(spell effect modifier)/100  so as our high damage spells and spell modifiers (+ crit% damage, + base spell % etc.) are factored into this equation, it overflows int32 before it can be divided by 100, and goes negative. Spells can be pretty complicated, and they don't log well, even with GM juice, so it's hard to tell exactly what's going on. So I've been slowly working through the various effects, so I can create a comprehensive fix that will help us going forward.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the cure problem in T10? I tested, and seemed to be working for me.

SK recourse spell mitigation will be fixed with the next hotfix cycle. I will also take a look at the necro pet buffs as well.

Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2022, 11:18:13 am »

I'm not sure if this is a known issue or not, but having just started T10 and having a few deaths to support cast I was double checking their mob counts and found a glitch in their quest logs.

I am running 20, and 11 of them do not have the initial kill quest.  Their quest logs all say "Path Chosen" and they each have the secondary quests for Artifacts and Plagueborne.  Considering how difficult the zone is when you first start I am reluctant to continue banging on Orcs with the 9 who can get updates until I find out what the fix might be.

The toons in question are :

Kreemo
Slizing
Grashoppa
Rippa
Findor
Ramgar
Melomaniac
Becken
Kwai
Padre
Stabinbax

Thanks

Bronc/Dokk
Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2022, 04:05:54 pm »

I assume it's not just that their quest log is full?
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2022, 05:11:19 pm »

or they have "chosen a different path" ie gnolls or sarnak in error
Check what quests they have

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2022, 05:13:15 pm »

I'm not sure if this is a known issue or not, but having just started T10 and having a few deaths to support cast I was double checking their mob counts and found a glitch in their quest logs.

I am running 20, and 11 of them do not have the initial kill quest.  Their quest logs all say "Path Chosen" and they each have the secondary quests for Artifacts and Plagueborne.  Considering how difficult the zone is when you first start I am reluctant to continue banging on Orcs with the 9 who can get updates until I find out what the fix might be.

Have they done any of the kill quests, or just getting done with the talking to the faction heads?

Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2022, 08:32:52 pm »

I'm not sure what you mean by, have they done any of the kill quests?

I just zoned in for the first time last Friday, ran 20 through the quest dialog and selected a kill quest appropriate for the class.  *(Wish I had waited for advice and done all Orcs).

The classes are varied, as are the Paths.  What is odd is that the other 11 toons that do have the Orc and or Gnoll kill quests had no issue with a tracking quest in their logs.  Just these 9.

Their quest logs are not full.  They have chosen another path, but there are no path quests in their logs.  The other 11 do have varied path quests in their logs, but it's only Orcs or Sarnaks... no one got the Gnolls.
Ginge
« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2022, 09:38:03 am »

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression UW12 Dagger damage had been fixed, my rogue testing suggests otherwise as I'm still able to do much higher backstab damage with the sleepers dagger in main hand.

I notice VT I and VT II no longer stack, VT I will overwrite VT II Though, enchanter pet timeless haste also overwrites the one cast from enchanter which is an hour + long yet it gets overwritten by the 36m that's randomly cast by the ench pet.

Still having negative damage issues with ranger bow using angryface blessing and ucv4 puts it to negative damage again.

Cleric AoE rain heal from VP can't be cast on the cleric using it, have to have a target but that target can't be the caster as it says "That spell cannot affect this target pc"

Sleepers Warders are only dropping ToFS 1-4 for some reason, either that or the drop rate of 5-7 has been cut dramatically, Still drop Masters rarely but 5-7 I haven't seen in a week of farming warders, 1-4 I have 20 of each so far, the disparity in mage rare spell components dropping compared to others is huge, 1 in over 200 clears of warders.

Tank
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 08:50:37 am by Tankus » Logged
Otto

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2022, 09:49:23 am »

T10 is very much in need of a self-help system for faction. I have had to reach out for assistance with this on a few occasions as well.

Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2022, 10:38:44 am »

Yep.  There is even a message that says you have to have admin intervention if something goes wrong with your path. 

This zone and it's many bugs was why I stopped playing years ago.  It appears  the vast majority of those issues are fixed, but some incongruities still exist.

Draca, is it possible to set all those toons to Orc kill?  I would like to play this week, but worry that I am banging my head against the wall without a kill count in the quest logs.

Thanks

Bronc/Dokk
Dokplayer2

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2022, 06:10:36 am »

Noot's crusty spatula of spanking from halloween event FD clicky isnt working.

also can you allow Crystalline Idol of Healing Boon to be used from inventory?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 06:15:33 am by Dokplayer2 » Logged
Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 07, 2022, 06:40:19 am »

Noot's works if you take out the Ultimate Protection Aug.  Line 1, Dodge prevents the FD from triggering.  Ignore Death Aug works though.

Similar to how the super rare Battle Hardened Army Ant T10 mount does not summon if you have Howl of the Huntmaster buff on.  The slot 2, Attack, prevents it from being summoned.  I thought I had a broken mount so I destroyed it... eventually got another and figured it out lol
Ginge
« Reply #134 on: May 09, 2022, 01:16:50 pm »

Not broken but not in line with previous changes is Chain and leather UA BP did not receive the extra hp aug slot that the plate ua bp's gained in an update a while back..not sure if that was intentional... if it was cool, if it wasn't, public flogging.

Tank
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64987
  • Total Topics: 5053