Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:33:29 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v3.0  (Read 60750 times)
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: August 26, 2022, 08:34:41 am »

Might I inquire what the name of the mob is in OC who crashes the zone?  I just started a new group in this zone yesterday and was experiencing some crashes.  I'll just avoid that mob in the meantime.  I assume it might be one of the Obliterator mobs?
Ginge
« Reply #241 on: August 26, 2022, 09:54:10 am »

Infected Eyes are the mobs....can't say I ever see one despite dragging 18 toons through oc at different times.

Tank
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 26, 2022, 10:42:24 am »

Hmm that is interesting.  I for sure had some crashes last night without pulling Infected eyes.  I am uncertain what the mob was that caused it.  I also just pulled some infected eyes and did not have a crash, perhaps they were killed before getting the ability off.

I take this back, can confirm those eyes are also causing crashes If they get the ability off.  
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 01:52:40 pm by clbreastmilk » Logged
Ginge
« Reply #243 on: August 27, 2022, 12:17:43 pm »

I has a question about UA plate legs and the effect and description..

So which is it, does it increase the potency or decrease the potential of healing spells because one contradicts the other and it annoys me.

Tank
Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 27, 2022, 06:32:12 pm »

I has a question about UA plate legs and the effect and description..

So which is it, does it increase the potency or decrease the potential of healing spells because one contradicts the other and it annoys me.

Tank

Many of the effects and spells you find on items were probably copied, reused, and modified - In many cases, only the effects, and not the description.

Don't bother with the description, most of the text won't make much sense - Focus instead on the actual affects listed :

For this particular item you'll get :

1) decreased healing taken by 15%
2) increased max hp by 20%

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 28, 2022, 08:20:13 am »

In Old Commons, have noticed that when aggroing spiders, any nearby Obliterator NPC's will aggro the spider, even if not aggroed by the PC.  Are they casting a large AoE now?  Pretty sure last time I did T9, the wild life would fight each other, but this seems new.  Is there anyway we would consider removing the enemy NPC's being able to aggro each other or at least reduce the aggro radius of NPC's aggroing other NPC's.  Without impacting the Befallen undead invasion event?

Giant Spiders and the black Venom type spiders do cast a large AoE and ALL mob types attack them (cats,bears, oblits, orcs) has always been this way.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 28, 2022, 04:54:12 pm »

Download new spellfile!

Changelog updates - pushed live 8/28.

[August 22nd 2022] [Draca] [Items] Several of the Rallos event reward weapons have had their proc effect damage increased. Were previously unmodified from the XII effect damage.
 [August 22nd 2022] [Draca] [Spells] Harbinger of the Sun IV recipe was broken, it has been corrected. Recipe is 1 Magic, 1 Ice, 1 Veeshan, 1 Druid Ink in Magic Box.
 [August 22nd 2022] [Draca] [Items] Cuirass of the Neoshamanist has had it's visuals updated, and should appear correctly.
 [August 22nd 2022] [Draca] [Items] Sunderock Destructive Kusari Gosuku d of the Undead Gnoll has has it's visuals updated, and should appear correctly.
 [August 22nd 2022] [Draca] [Items] Jailer's Impenetrable Chestplate has had it's visuals updated, and should appear correctly.
 [August 22nd 2022] [Draca] [Pets] Magician, Necromancer and Enchanter pet damage from weapon proc damage has been reduced for tuning.
 [August 23rd 2022] [Draca] [NPC]  Infected Eyes in Old Commonlands will no longer cast Infected Eye Explosion, this was causing zone crashes for an as-yet undetermined reason.
 [August 26th 2022] [Draca] [Spells] Veeshan's Calamity and Shylo's Bolt of Doom IV have had their damage reduced ~12&PCT; for tuning.

Upcoming Changes - not yet testable - DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY OF THIS

• Level Up Wench (possibly a different NPC) will have a script to recover lost Epic Augments, and will become the only way to recover them. This is going to be a very simple character level check, and will receive the ".0" version of the Epic augment of the tier you are coming from. This means that if you were turning in a 4.5 and 5.0 and butchered it, you're getting a 4.0 book back, and start farming again. This still provides just enough pain to hopefully not let you repeat it. This is getting put on the back burner for the time being..it's not a difficult thing to script, but there's a lot to making it work and not somehow be exploitable. I'll just continue handling it for now...although I might start giving people their level equivalent .0 augment, and still make them earn back whatever they gave away

• Rallos event merchant - Giwin Somethingorother will accept 12.5 weapon turn ins, and trade you for another weapon type. This is consistent with the rest of the Ultimate Weapons

• Essence Trader essence quests will be made repeatable to allow people to re-quest for Ultimate Weapons if they, for example, deleted a UW to loot a Mixlor's Club...this doesn't mean you are recovering the UW at the rank you had, you'll still have to re-make the UW from scratch, this should simply allow you to do so.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 08:32:12 pm by Draca » Logged

Ginge
« Reply #247 on: August 29, 2022, 09:14:59 am »

Thanks for all the hard work as ever Jefe!

• Essence Trader essence quests will be made repeatable to allow people to re-quest for Ultimate Weapons if they, for example, deleted a UW to loot a Mixlor's Club...this doesn't mean you are recovering the UW at the rank you had, you'll still have to re-make the UW from scratch, this should simply allow you to do so.

Can we not have the UW lore removed from the HW weapons, Collecting them is fun but deleting them to have to do the UW quest again is sad and I don't want to disrespect Mixlor by deleting him, I'd love to be able to collect the other HW weapons as well in the future just so I can say I have them, they are after all among some of the most unique items on the server :p

Tank
Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 29, 2022, 10:16:53 am »

Can we not have the UW lore removed from the HW weapons, Collecting them is fun but deleting them to have to do the UW quest again is sad and I don't want to disrespect Mixlor by deleting him, I'd love to be able to collect the other HW weapons as well in the future just so I can say I have them, they are after all among some of the most unique items on the server :p

Tank

This really would be great. The lore UW tag on those (and other random weapons) makes them a bit toxic and prone for disaster. I don't think they are particularly powerful so I don't even think it's a change that would impact anything.
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 29, 2022, 12:10:03 pm »

back the days with got 1-2 players who use any bugs to use 2 weapons that normally unable to use ...

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 29, 2022, 08:36:47 pm »

People have had to make hard decisions about whether or not to delete a partial UW in order to loot a more powerful HW weapon, I have done it twice, and it sounds like Tankus did it as well. They'll remain in the UW lore category.

Ginge
« Reply #251 on: August 31, 2022, 02:37:58 pm »

Pet critical procs/hits aren't working properly..

Tank
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 02:54:19 pm by Tankus » Logged
Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 01, 2022, 08:39:22 am »

Is the recipe for Malo's Malignance IV broken (I know I should have looted one of the hundreds that rotted)?  I'm following the recipe (with a shaman ink and a mage ink) but it appears wrong. I'm trying expensive blue diamond + mage ink + shaman ink + 2xFire + 2x magic + T10 velum for what it's worth
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 01, 2022, 09:33:34 am »

Have you tried just using the 1 class ink for the class you want to mem the spell instead of both?
Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 01, 2022, 09:38:41 am »

Have you tried just using the 1 class ink for the class you want to mem the spell instead of both?

I did! Tried lots of different combos, however Chieftan just told me in disc that it's a wiz ink instead of mage. I'll try that when I get home!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 76
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)