Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:51:19 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v3.0  (Read 59667 times)
Ginge
« Reply #270 on: September 26, 2022, 04:26:15 pm »

Bard epic 10 can't be used during combat without targeting self or a group member.

Haven't used my bards in a while but don't remember that being a thing.

Message when casting during combat:

"Your target does not meet the spell requirements. This spell will only work on adventurers."

I've noticed this with the VP AE heals as well, you can't target the casters and cast it, you have to target another group member and cast it, can't cast it with a blank target either...this is annoying also..

Tank
Otto

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 27, 2022, 08:06:10 pm »

You can also target the monster you are fighting, which is what I do since my healers also melee - works great!

Ginge
« Reply #272 on: September 28, 2022, 02:01:58 pm »

Ahh yeah I have everyone melee, but it's still a bit of a pain if the mob dies and the healers don't have a target etc, have to click an extra key just to be able to cast the spells and with my spazzy hands more key presses is just more pain.

Tank
Ginge
« Reply #273 on: September 29, 2022, 12:21:37 pm »

I found a broken AA ability on rogue... Ligament Slice.. Obviously meant to be detrimental to the mob you use it on but it actually casts Ancient Parry VIII on the rogue which increases parry by 64%... Clearly that's not correct and as such deserves to be in the broken thread Smiley

Tank
Rangewind

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 29, 2022, 03:28:32 pm »

On the note of broken AA I have emailed in a list previously but I dont think there was any big impact to anything so I am guessing they were lost to the pages of time at some point.  I can either post them here or resend the email.  Not sure how much knowledge of broken things is wanted to be shared with players.

Email was Oct 2020 and went to the ezserver gmail and then to akkadius.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 07, 2022, 08:59:48 pm »

There will be some fixes coming soon, I'll need some testing to verify some of the AA changes, and figure out whatever issue we're having with pets healing things..

Ginge
« Reply #276 on: October 09, 2022, 11:00:01 am »

Popped on test to check some AA's, Not sure what ones you've adjusted, I can see you've made changes to the rogue ligament slice one as it now casts ancient parry VI and not VIII  Wink

Tank
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 09, 2022, 03:51:27 pm »

War - Battle Leap - Mighty Thorns III
War - Grappling Strike - Unknown (says not enough mana to cast)
Rng - Outrider's Accuracy - Divine Intervention 89 - Permanent
Pal - Hand of Disruption - Ancient: Ethereal Rune X
Pal - Divine Stun - Ancient Parry (NOT USED)
Clr - Celestial Hammer - Ancient Enhancement X
Clr - Celestial Regeneration -  Ancient Enhancement IV
Clr - Divine Retribution -  - Ancient Enhancement XI
Shm - Rabid Bear - Ancient Parry (NOT USED)
Brd - Funeral Dirge - Ascendant Essence IV
Bst - Roar of Thunder - Succor: Clickie
Bst - Taste of Blood - Ancient Stonewall (NOT USED)
Enc - Arcane Whisper - Mistress of Flame Blessing (Pet and buff)
Enc - Dimensional Instability - Angryface Pet (Pet only)
Enc - Nightmare Statis -  Divine Intervention 82 - Permanent

This is a list Rangewind sent me, and all of them should be corrected, other than the ones that are struckthrough.

Ginge
« Reply #278 on: October 10, 2022, 11:26:08 am »

War - Battle Leap - Mighty Thorns III Not sure what the intended change was but just casts EZ Placeholder Spell
War - Grappling Strike - Unknown (says not enough mana to cast)Still Says Insufficient Mana but it's a terrible AA so not a big deal
Rng - Outrider's Accuracy - Divine Intervention 89 - PermanentThis now works as intended and actually adds a fair bit of dps for a minute but would need actual parses to see if it's OP or whatnot
Pal - Divine Stun - Ancient Parry (NOT USED)Works as intended, obviously stun is resisted highly on EZ so has no real use
Clr - Celestial Hammer - Ancient Enhancement XReturns a Unable to find data for pet SumCelestialSpirit10, This is the same for most of the pet swarm AA's, necro/shm etc
Clr - Celestial Regeneration -  Ancient Enhancement IVWorks as intended now
Clr - Divine Retribution -  - Ancient Enhancement XICurrently still casts Ancient Enhancement XI
Shm - Rabid Bear - Ancient Parry (NOT USED)Now turns you in to a bear Cheesy
Brd - Funeral Dirge - Ascendant Essence IV Doesn't seem to do anything now
Bst - Roar of Thunder - Succor: ClickieWorks as intended now with a DD on the mob
Bst - Taste of Blood - Ancient Stonewall (NOT USED)This now buffs the pet with the correct spell, Duration might need looking at as it's currently 12 minutes
Enc - Arcane Whisper - Mistress of Flame Blessing (Pet and buff)Works as intended now with hate reduction on the mob
Enc - Nightmare Statis -  Divine Intervention 82 - PermanentNow Works as intended to mez the mob

This is a list Rangewind sent me, and all of them should be corrected, other than the ones that are struckthrough.

I shall have a look at the ones I haven't done a bit later..

Edit:- Yellows are the ones I checked later.

Tank
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 12:55:47 pm by Tankus » Logged
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 13, 2022, 06:28:06 am »

War - Battle Leap - Mighty Thorns III Not sure what the intended change was but just casts EZ Placeholder Spell
War - Grappling Strike - Unknown (says not enough mana to cast)Still Says Insufficient Mana but it's a terrible AA so not a big deal
Rng - Outrider's Accuracy - Divine Intervention 89 - PermanentThis now works as intended and actually adds a fair bit of dps for a minute but would need actual parses to see if it's OP or whatnot
Pal - Divine Stun - Ancient Parry (NOT USED)Works as intended, obviously stun is resisted highly on EZ so has no real use
Clr - Celestial Hammer - Ancient Enhancement XReturns a Unable to find data for pet SumCelestialSpirit10, This is the same for most of the pet swarm AA's, necro/shm etc
Clr - Celestial Regeneration -  Ancient Enhancement IVWorks as intended now
Clr - Divine Retribution -  - Ancient Enhancement XICurrently still casts Ancient Enhancement XI
Shm - Rabid Bear - Ancient Parry (NOT USED)Now turns you in to a bear Cheesy
Brd - Funeral Dirge - Ascendant Essence IV Doesn't seem to do anything now
Bst - Roar of Thunder - Succor: ClickieWorks as intended now with a DD on the mob
Bst - Taste of Blood - Ancient Stonewall (NOT USED)This now buffs the pet with the correct spell, Duration might need looking at as it's currently 12 minutes
Enc - Arcane Whisper - Mistress of Flame Blessing (Pet and buff)Works as intended now with hate reduction on the mob
Enc - Nightmare Statis -  Divine Intervention 82 - PermanentNow Works as intended to mez the mob

I shall have a look at the ones I haven't done a bit later..

Edit:- Yellows are the ones I checked later.

Tank

Thanks Tank, I will look into these more.

Roguetastic

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 14, 2022, 05:33:14 pm »

Was something changed in regards to incoming melee damage recently? Mobs (in VP anyway) seem to be hitting for about the same max damage as always but, they seem to be getting full, max hit rounds in almost every time now. Almost as if my dodge,ripostes,parry are way off. Whereas i used to pull 6 clearing around Raulfer fairly easy, I am now barely living through a 4 pull. Even the zone in mobs, which I can normally handle 9 or 10 are wiping me with 6. Seemed to be OK just yesterday but, today was a wake up call to be sure. Apologies if this is intended and I missed an announcement.

Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 17, 2022, 10:30:09 pm »

Spell ID 11921 Tempest Blade V isn't marked as a short duration buff so doesn't count as a song.. not a huge deal but it uses up a buff slot that I'd rather it not

Ginge
« Reply #282 on: October 31, 2022, 01:57:24 pm »

Why does Glyph Of Destruction AA no longer stack with Vamp Thunder II?

Tank
Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 01, 2022, 08:29:39 am »

My mago died under the world, possible to get a replacement? Also, this is a useful addition to the repair shop!
Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 04, 2023, 10:39:29 am »

It looks to me like maybe the SK defensive epic Aug 10 isn't obtainable.... epic vendor just hands my offensive one back to me. I checked and the exchange between offensive and defensive V9 works.

Oh also it seems the V9 click debuff doesn't work (eternally not ready).
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 11:02:51 am by Pubis » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64969
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 81
  • Online Ever: 8678