Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:01:35 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v3.0  (Read 59641 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: February 05, 2023, 09:18:50 am »

Mage CoH is borked atm...have to be grouped.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Ginge
« Reply #286 on: February 07, 2023, 03:57:24 am »

CoTH is actually now working as intended I'm guessing, the ungrouped ability was always a bug from what I remember...You could never ungroup CoTH anyone on live when I played..

Tank
Ginge
« Reply #287 on: February 07, 2023, 04:10:45 am »

Looking for clarification on a few things...

Amplify Vulnerability Aug... What does it actually do % damage wise, does it work or does it just actually do 0% like it says on the aug, I know some things say 0% and actually do work but I'm not convinced on the Amp aug

Also, Harmonious composition bard song...again another one that says increases incoming damage by 0%

Just want to know if it's worth me blaring the song or using the aug at the moment...
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 07, 2023, 04:39:36 am »

Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 08, 2023, 02:00:53 pm »

Looking for clarification on a few things...

Amplify Vulnerability Aug... What does it actually do % damage wise, does it work or does it just actually do 0% like it says on the aug, I know some things say 0% and actually do work but I'm not convinced on the Amp aug

Also, Harmonious composition bard song...again another one that says increases incoming damage by 0%

Just want to know if it's worth me blaring the song or using the aug at the moment...

I just did a quick test with a maxed out wizard. Malo, AV and HC all increased damage, but they all increased it exactly the same (66.7M -> 69.2M per nuke) and none of them stacked.
Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 08, 2023, 10:56:37 pm »

CoTH is actually now working as intended I'm guessing, the ungrouped ability was always a bug from what I remember...You could never ungroup CoTH anyone on live when I played..

Tank

Is it supposed to work on raid members? I didn't play live when raids were a thing but currently it does not work on raid members.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 19, 2023, 08:27:11 pm »

It looks to me like maybe the SK defensive epic Aug 10 isn't obtainable.... epic vendor just hands my offensive one back to me. I checked and the exchange between offensive and defensive V9 works.

Oh also it seems the V9 click debuff doesn't work (eternally not ready).

Augment swap has been fixed. 10.0 Paladin and SK Augment swap hadn't been added into the script. Checking the debuff situation.

Ginge
« Reply #292 on: February 20, 2023, 10:12:28 am »

It's not broken buuuuuut, sunderock is the only zone you can't make an instance of remotely...

Also ToFS mirrors are definitely broken in public..

Tank
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 10:36:17 am by Tankus » Logged
Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 20, 2023, 10:43:23 am »

It looks to me like maybe the SK defensive epic Aug 10 isn't obtainable.... epic vendor just hands my offensive one back to me. I checked and the exchange between offensive and defensive V9 works.

Oh also it seems the V9 click debuff doesn't work (eternally not ready).

Augment swap has been fixed. 10.0 Paladin and SK Augment swap hadn't been added into the script. Checking the debuff situation.

Click seems to work now, shows up on mobs. The cooldown is crazy long compared for the duration (6 minutes for 18ish seconds) but I guess that's balancing stuff so not relevant here.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 01:01:12 pm by Pubis » Logged
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 20, 2023, 03:23:10 pm »

It's not broken buuuuuut, sunderock is the only zone you can't make an instance of remotely...

Also ToFS mirrors are definitely broken in public..

Tank

ToFS mirror fix will push shortly
Checking on why that is with Sunderock

Ginge
« Reply #295 on: February 22, 2023, 08:09:54 am »

Old commons mob aggro range is still ridiculous, oblits just make a bee line for spiders instantly but if you go over to where they are fighting they stop attacking the mob and attack you.

Map is after zone pull, all those mobs are fighting each other..this prevents the hill giant from spawning.

Edit:- All this can be negated by pulling from SW corner really....

Tank
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 09:01:29 am by Tankus » Logged
Ginge
« Reply #296 on: February 22, 2023, 09:59:09 am »

Enchanter UA sleeves ninja effect doesn't work, gives you the spell text but it doesn't actually drop aggro or anything.

Tank
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 10:50:07 am by Tankus » Logged
Ergg

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 26, 2023, 08:56:16 am »

I just wanted to thank Drac for fixing Last Stop, Imo he has been tweaked up just enough that he is dangerous to try to solo, but doable with a group.

I did want to speak of Zeixahi-Kar The Ancient. I feel this encounter is and always has been tweaked too difficult. He spawns randomly, by killing other mobs in Sleeper, I like this as long as it's worth the effort. At least I have never been able to kill him without a wipe or two, I'm even ok with that. I like a challenge as long as it's doable. The issue is he has the exact same loot table as the other much easier and consistently spwanable warders.
I would purpose that an end game item should be added to his loot table to make "the juice worth the squeeze." Perhaps something for casters or something for melee nothing game unbalancing but something end game players would desire. A simple look at the encounter to make it a little less frustrating and worth the effort would imo help improve the zone.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 27, 2023, 07:08:48 am »

Old commons mob aggro range is still ridiculous, oblits just make a bee line for spiders instantly but if you go over to where they are fighting they stop attacking the mob and attack you.

Tank

There is a fix pushing soon that will eliminate the KOS interactions between NPC's, other than the Army of Light.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 27, 2023, 04:08:03 pm »

Tank

There is a fix pushing soon that will eliminate the KOS interactions between NPC's, other than the Army of Light.

Some of the issues with spiders is because they have an AE spell that is hitting NPC's and aggroing....that has always been the case for the spider type mobs.  If you run past the first spider (heading towards Freeport zone line) and aggro that spider it IMMEDIATELY casts an AE that will aggro the oblits in the nearby camp...has ALWAYS been that way
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 04:11:39 pm by Raygan » Logged

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64969
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 81