Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:27:11 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v3.0  (Read 61851 times)
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: February 28, 2023, 08:07:37 am »

I think this is a known issue, but UWs are not combining, I believe on all levels. Tried to go from a 1 to a 2, message said this would result in a duplicate item.
A guildy had same problem going from 11 to 12.
Just wondering if this is fixed or not? Thank you!

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 28, 2023, 08:14:34 am »

I think this is a known issue, but UWs are not combining, I believe on all levels. Tried to go from a 1 to a 2, message said this would result in a duplicate item.
A guildy had same problem going from 11 to 12.
Just wondering if this is fixed or not? Thank you!
This is a server code issue that was a problem, then was hot-fixed, then the permanent fix broke it again, and a new permanent fix was merged with server code yesterday. Server will be updated in the next day or so.

wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 28, 2023, 08:23:07 pm »

Thank you!

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 28, 2023, 08:52:02 pm »

Thank you!
This issue is now corrected following an update and server reset this evening.

Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 01, 2023, 10:50:31 am »

This is probably more of a request than a bug but would it be possible to maybe put a little station in nexus with the halloween hand-in NPCs? I realize it's not a big deal but I often find with the foxy coins I'm constantly worried that I always want to gamble more (in one hand in) but I also don't want to get stuck with them for months. I also ended up with a bag full of the exp hand ins this time because I misjudged when the event was ending.
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 01, 2023, 01:59:33 pm »

Plus one on this suggestion, always felt these should be available so you don't get screwed on the timing, real life gets in the way and you think you were going to be able to do a turn in.

Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 06, 2023, 04:16:50 pm »

Wizard epic click, Another absolute waste of time to click

Broken...

Tank

Something changed with this in the last three months or so? Back when I was playing, the added Twincast on the epic click actually did some extra damage as you twincasted a bit more often.

Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 18, 2023, 09:29:06 am »

Masked strength doesn't appear to work with MGB. Not sure why because it does seem to hit the targeted groups. Tried with rank 4 and 3.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 18, 2023, 08:04:28 pm »

Possibly because you wouldn't want it on every character? Would be my guess anyway.

Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 19, 2023, 12:57:09 pm »

Possibly because you wouldn't want it on every character? Would be my guess anyway.

This is true, you can just blacklist buffs though and it isn't an issue. Would it be possible to make it mgb'able?
Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 20, 2023, 11:29:20 am »

This is true, you can just blacklist buffs though and it isn't an issue. Would it be possible to make it mgb'able?

MGB it from a HW earring for rank III, simple solution.

Tank

Sadly this doesn't work.
Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 21, 2023, 06:23:18 am »

MGB it from a HW earring for rank III, simple solution.

Tank

Sadly this doesn't work.

Must be a you problem, I can mgb it from Rogue and Pally  Grin you may have to "/tgb on" to make it work ....

Tank

The tgb part works (it will hit the group you are targeting AND your group just like typical tgb) but it won't hit any other groups. TGB works but MGB does not.
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 29, 2023, 11:22:41 am »

...Would it be possible to make it mgb'able?

/agree

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 01, 2023, 09:24:24 pm »

Banker is missing from nexus.

Tank

Banker is repopped

akpainter

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 02, 2023, 04:52:07 pm »

The Leather BP out of VP has a healing spell that is listed as going off in [Combat].  I dont believe that is working.  I parsed the file for the words that should go along with that spell and it didnt appear to proc in a file of 3 ish hours of fighting. 
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64985
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 53
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)