Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:15:28 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Wiki Editor (or 2)  (Read 4906 times)
wachna

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2021, 08:50:10 am »

What is the secret of T14 Halls of Various?
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2021, 08:59:32 am »

What is the secret of T14 Halls of Various?

Home of the Various Essence of course.

wachna

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2021, 09:24:58 am »

Yeah … ok now I know everything. Thx lol
wachna

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2021, 01:00:02 pm »

Thx for the HoS Update Chief.

Now I got some more helpful information. Didnt know that world boss has a cooldown to get activated and that he got random loot. So this means you cannot get a mask or gorgons stare for every char that activates him? Well that is bad. And maybe this is why many people dont have those items

It is good to know what bosses are needed for what bosses to spawn and for what keystones to drop. Hopefully I can get a Bailor to spawn (like everybody) in the next event phase. I am really hyped and hope to get some time to play while it is active :-)

More questions about the Wiki:
So this Cratos Weapon is not from HoS. Where does it drop? Does it even drop or is it a quest weapon?

Can someone or many people please update the classes page with some more helpful information plz? I know many of you guys use Bards or Ranger (even as main) but I dont know anything about their main abilities or useful spells? Does a Bard only play tempest blade and harmonious composition ? Or are there some abilities and other songs to use? What about a Ranger? What can he contribute? Same goes for Monk, Zerker. Caster classes … well it doesnt matter because they suck :-(
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 01:49:39 am by wachna » Logged
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2021, 06:45:30 pm »

NP, its a start, still more needs going into it, just everything i can remember.
I will add more when I can

If anyone spots anything is wrong, let me know or change if you have wiki access

Big thanks to Draca for help I needed Smiley

Cratos is a sleeper drop iirc

Chief

Ginge
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2021, 08:47:45 am »

The pages on the wiki have detailed information about each class and their benefits etc, again it's down to the player to find out how to play a toon and the wiki is just there as a guideline not an instruction book on how to get the best out of each class, put some work in for yourself and find out what makes a class good/bad, you can't rely on peoples interpretations of a class as it might not be the same for you.

I'd do more item updates but it's hard to do when you go online and ask people to link you an item and no one does, I can't just magic the item out of the air and screen shot that..If I could the wiki would be rammed with item updates...

Tank

« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 08:54:11 am by Tankus » Logged
wachna

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2021, 09:09:29 am »

Just use magelo for the item links?

Will check out the abilities and songs/spells when I am back.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2021, 09:08:18 am »

The pages on the wiki have detailed information about each class and their benefits etc, again it's down to the player to find out how to play a toon and the wiki is just there as a guideline not an instruction book on how to get the best out of each class, put some work in for yourself and find out what makes a class good/bad, you can't rely on peoples interpretations of a class as it might not be the same for you.

I'd do more item updates but it's hard to do when you go online and ask people to link you an item and no one does, I can't just magic the item out of the air and screen shot that..If I could the wiki would be rammed with item updates...

Tank

Tank, I can do just that. Send me a list, and you'll have all the screenshots you ever need, as I did with Chief on the items/NPC's he was missing (hence HW mobs in South Karana).

Either PM me, list it here, or email ezserveronline@gmail.com and I'll get what you need.

-Draca

wachna

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2021, 12:25:40 pm »

Thx for updating the cratos weapon tankus.
Does it also drop in warder area or does it require to kill a special boss?
Ginge
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2021, 12:56:29 pm »

Thx for updating the cratos weapon tankus.
Does it also drop in warder area or does it require to kill a special boss?

You'll have to go there yourself and find out I guess..

Tank
wachna

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2021, 03:47:49 pm »

Ok got it: less asking more killing
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats