Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:35:43 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: ZP Availability  (Read 6673 times)
draupner

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2022, 01:51:48 pm »

being able to zone pull your current level of content cheapens that content.

Are people really able to ZP SR right away? I doubt anyone could ZP before grinding out at least full orc armor, and maybe a piece or two of UA. By that point you're basically in sleepers anyway.
Ogru

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2022, 02:17:53 pm »

Are people really able to ZP SR right away? I doubt anyone could ZP before grinding out at least full orc armor, and maybe a piece or two of UA. By that point you're basically in sleepers anyway.

I am not sure, probably not easily. But since SR is "Endgame" it probably shouldn't be trivial for someone fully sleeper equipped. Which is why I think SR shouldn't be ZPed at all. Is it fun for you guys that do to just click ZP and stand there and wait for everything to die, then loot and repeat for days and days?
Ginge
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2022, 02:40:09 pm »

I am not sure, probably not easily. But since SR is "Endgame" it probably shouldn't be trivial for someone fully sleeper equipped. Which is why I think SR shouldn't be ZPed at all. Is it fun for you guys that do to just click ZP and stand there and wait for everything to die, then loot and repeat for days and days?

I'm actually glad I can't ZP SR because of LD issues, people moan about grinding out SR stuff yet all they do is zone pull it, that's not grinding

I ZP'd to get my toons UCv1/2/3 and that's it really.

The problem is people have nothing to do so they'll drag new players through ten tiers of content in two weeks and then we lost that player because there isn't anything else to do, they don't wanna stick around and do the same for others because they don't have zp spears so off they go to another server.

Too much stuff is tradeable, I'd love to see it go back to when essences were non tradeable and you actually had to put in work.

Tank
draupner

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2022, 02:40:59 pm »

You can't technically ZP SR like the previous tiers, even with full UA. There's a little bit of prep work you have to do  Wink
Ginge
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2022, 02:45:44 pm »

You don't need any ua to zp SR.

Tank
Ogru

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2022, 04:00:44 pm »

Going back to the topic of pulling people through zones, Since this is usually caused by someone back farming essences and just letting someone loot the progression stuff. Would it help if there was a way to have a "back farming" instance of the lower tiered zones, that once you are 4-5 levels above could access. And give the back farming instance a higher drop rate to encourage people to use it over the standard instance? For instance a Back farming Qvic that could only be entered once you were 74+? I am not sure how difficult it would be to implement, but probably doable.
Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2022, 04:31:00 pm »

I think also it's just bored people as soon as someone says "aww man, xxx just won't drop!" Helpful people will just obliterate the tier for them .. and then why not just quickly knock out the next one too etc.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 08:01:25 pm by Pubis » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 65
  • Online Ever: 8678