Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:13:16 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Zone Development Update  (Read 6776 times)
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2021, 10:45:48 pm »

Update:
I wanted to post a quick update, regarding upcoming content on EZ Server. While I'm not inclined to offer many details, other than to say that progress on what will be my first zone development is going well (Karnors Castle), and I think it will be a challenging addition to EZ Server. As will become clear in the near future, I intend to be transparent about certain aspects of zone development, while remaining completely silent on others.  I feel like sharing inside information with anyone, whether a friend of mine or not, is a waste of the time and effort I am putting in to develop content that is challenging and fun.

With that being said, my first zone development will have 2 entrance requirements, which I choose to share now, so that people can begin working towards them, as well as eliminate any claim that anyone knew anything before anyone else.

Tier 10.666666666667 Requirements:

• 5 pieces of Ultimate Armor (Royal Brushed Kote from Sleepers Tomb will count toward UA requirement)
  • Level 79

That's all I am going to share regarding this development, I know that new content is something everyone is looking forward too, and I continue to work hard behind the scenes to make that happen.

Draca

« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 10:53:02 pm by Draca » Logged

omnikain

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 12:01:57 am »

Appreciate your work Draca, thank you for the update!
akpainter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2021, 08:24:44 pm »

Hell yah!

Thanks Draca!
Ginge
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 08:43:57 am »

Ooooooo inside information!!!

Keep it up man, looking forward to seeing what's instore for us Smiley

Tank
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 04:32:36 pm »

Per a suggestion I received, I have updated the requirements to allow for the Royal Brushed Kote (Sleeper wrist) to count towards the UA requirement.

Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2021, 06:14:19 pm »

What is Ultimate Armor? Smiley

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2021, 06:45:46 pm »

Oooh…a wild Natedog appears…someone other than Akkadius to bother with questions!

Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2021, 08:10:57 pm »

Thanks for all your hard work, Draca.  Your willingness to do this for the server and all of us players is awesome! Just wondering if you have a planned ETA? Like Dec 2021 or Jan 2022 or later?  Made a few more toons and just wondering how hard I need to grind before it comes out.  Second round of Abyss broke me for awhile there (still doing it).  Can't believe some of you do Abyss 3 or 4 times!
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2021, 08:13:55 pm »

Oooh…a wild Natedog appears…someone other than Akkadius to bother with questions!

Natedog#4562  on discord if you want to shoot anything my way

neccos

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2021, 12:11:37 am »

Thank you for the update and your time, development and persistence to move forward. Just hoping that 5 UA pieces mean something this time, DT is just no fun no matter what u have worked for.  Hoping for more fun and not just a sleeper expansion, otherwise what's the purpose of SOA, UW etc.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 12:18:37 am by neccos » Logged
Ginge
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2021, 09:44:39 am »

Thank you for the update and your time, development and persistence to move forward. Just hoping that 5 UA pieces mean something this time, DT is just no fun no matter what u have worked for.  Hoping for more fun and not just a sleeper expansion, otherwise what's the purpose of SOA, UW etc.

You literally can never just say thank you without having some sort of sly dig along the way, what exactly is your problem because you sound like a bitter old man that's still butthurt because someone may or may not have had heads up about a zone that was made over 6 years ago....get over it already..

Edit:- Thanks for the shit you do Drac :p

Tank
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2021, 11:57:53 am »

Thanks for all you do Drac! Glad to know we are moving forward and content is on the way!

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2021, 12:05:18 pm »

It's ok Tank, there's a lot of understandable frustration for people who have languished in T10 and 10.5, and sometimes certain mechanics aren't everyone's favorite, or may require a certain class to do them consistently. Part of my design philosophy is to be as transparent as I feel is necessary, so that people have some idea of what to expect, and that no one knows anything in advance. If one person knows it, then everyone should, which will be the same with testing, if one person can test content, then I am open to everyone having a chance. I don't take criticism personally, especially considering he's not criticizing me, although thorough, constructive criticism is obviously much more helpful than implying something in passing. So if you feel like something isn't right, or you don't like something in particular, give me an entire thought on the problem, so I can accurately gauge what people do, or don't want.

neccos - If you want to talk about anything, just hit me up in a PM here, I'll go over anything you want.

kleo

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2021, 05:15:19 pm »

Thank you for working on this project Draca quite refreshing that new content is on the way and much appreciated by everyone myself included im sure ......

Dewphrane out!!!!!
neccos

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2021, 07:32:52 pm »

I wasn't digging at anyone I'm just saying I'm not a big fan of the dungeon crawls and I really don't care for the dynamics of sleeper (make a bard rinse, repeat)  I do prefer the flexibility of the outdoor zones (HP/mitigation/resist/etc) -  those are just my opinions.  I have no idea about the 6 years ago comment, I haven't even been playing that long.  Thanks again Draca for your efforts.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 03:04:05 am by neccos » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64970
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 63
  • Online Ever: 8678