Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:53:01 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: Svartmane  (Read 37459 times)
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2015, 08:34:23 pm »

i would say 1% is fairly accurate to my experiences this weekend and nowhere near the rate at which i spawned her previously and i've successfully spawned Svart ~10 or so times for my 3 UWs to put things into perspective as to how much i've done this camp. Hell i actually had more tes spawns when i was banging my head against the bugged spawn back in March which was later confirmed by hate the same week to be well under 1%, i copied that post below for reference.

Tereg and balidet, you're both right.

Akkadius mentioned something that caught my eye and found a copy/paste error. All NEW instances from ~2min ago should spawn Tserrina. The issue was an accidental addition of the random chance, effectively increasing the chance of Tserrina to be 20-30x more rare.

THIS HAS BEEN FIXED. Sorry!

-Hate

with all that said RNG is RNG and i know better then to not exclude bad luck out of the list of possibilities Smiley
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2015, 02:14:55 am »

As people searching for GSOAs can tell you, when the rare #s get that rare... really, REALLY strange shiz can happen. I've had 8 hr camps where i had like 5 Tserinnas total (and i jump like 4-6 instances and zonepull lol).

I've had that first bat - spawn tser - spawn Svart thing happen twice in the last month too. It is hard to make heads or tails of it. I prefer the tinfoil hat superstition strat.

Fresh instance creations, delete and remakes, etc. I can get skunked for 6 hours, Zexan logs online.. /gu 'Yo Zex! mind firing me a couple more tofs?'

20 min later, 'Want a Ninja clicker?'. Obviously the LAST thing you try spawns him, since you don't keep looking. But a lifetime of t7/t5 farming has taught me that some instances are just effing cursed.. And theres some you cry when they expire cuz they were so good to you lol.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2015, 04:33:05 am »

No, my cited number wasnt counting them all. Only counted the trigger bats, which, as was stated, there are only 6 of per clear. So yes, 15 or 16 clears per Tserinna pop. By that number, if Svart actually still is 5% chance to spawn, that would give 300+ clears for a Svart pop.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2015, 02:02:48 pm »

As people searching for GSOAs can tell you, when the rare #s get that rare... really, REALLY strange shiz can happen. I've had 8 hr camps where i had like 5 Tserinnas total (and i jump like 4-6 instances and zonepull lol).

I've had that first bat - spawn tser - spawn Svart thing happen twice in the last month too. It is hard to make heads or tails of it. I prefer the tinfoil hat superstition strat.

Fresh instance creations, delete and remakes, etc. I can get skunked for 6 hours, Zexan logs online.. /gu 'Yo Zex! mind firing me a couple more tofs?'

20 min later, 'Want a Ninja clicker?'. Obviously the LAST thing you try spawns him, since you don't keep looking. But a lifetime of t7/t5 farming has taught me that some instances are just effing cursed.. And theres some you cry when they expire cuz they were so good to you lol.

i couldn't agree more, that's why i'm very hesitant in thinking that the spawn is in fact broken because the same thing has happened to me various times. Ill probably get back to blasting Tes runs this weekend, i reeeeeealy want my UW finished before t10 comes out!
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2015, 02:26:05 pm »

yea I have farmed up 100 of every essence now save for some LP/NTov's and have around 80 sls and a pile of plat in the bank... but I feel miles away from the next UW beacuse of these damn essence...I have to farm 3, 4, 5, 6 and then the damn masters....thats Months of borring ass pointless camping with very few aa's and no real plat rewards...ugh

Ginge
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2020, 02:24:40 pm »

The ratios here are still whack.... 300 zp's and one svart so far...brilliant..

Tankus
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2020, 03:03:57 pm »

for Master essence farmin is it better to zone jumping do 3-6 instance and do the bats in floor 7 ! ZPs are mostly useless for it !!! i would say around 2h per Master essence is my XP

Ginge
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2020, 03:22:02 pm »

I wasn't farming masters, just took me that long to get v1 charms for six chars although v1 charms have the highest drop rate on 2nd floor it is still a terrible drop rate....I don't remember it being as bad as this ever before...

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2021, 06:35:24 am »

Go to 10.5 Master esse is much better there, 1-4 esse is much better there...You will have to go back to ToFS for 5-7 though.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 61
  • Online Ever: 8678