Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:31:37 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Magorian Exploits  (Read 2712 times)
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2022, 09:24:12 pm »

Exploits found for Magorian spawns:
It has been reported, and verified that there remains several ways to exploit spawn Magorian, which stem from a loophole in the design of the Keystone/Kill Magorian quest. There appears to have been no use of this exploit during the past few halloween events, aside from 2 people, both of which have self-reported their duplicated spawns, and were willing to delete their ill-gained loot. This should be corrected in time for the next halloween event, however should it remain in the game, police and report yourselves if you believe you've exploited the spawn mechanic in some way. For clarity, each character should only ever be able to spawn Magorian once. Quest should not be repeatable.

Rules Clarification:
THESE ARE THE RULES. While there is certainly a little more latitude given now then was given by Hunter or Hateborne before me, I have no problem enforcing these clearly stated rules when necessary, up to and including banning of accounts. If you find any mechanic that is clearly not functioning correctly, report it to me immediately. I am on nearly all the time. Don't try to freestyle your way into figuring out the exploit then try and claim you were trying to help. Report it to me, and we will figure out what is going on that allows the exploit.

Real Money Transactions:
Offering to buy or sell in-game items, accounts, services for real world money is not allowed, and subject to immediate account action.

Ban Hammer:
I have yet to have the need to even suspend anyone's account, let alone ban anyone, so let's keep that streak going if we could, and play smart.

-Draca
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 09:26:35 pm by Draca » Logged

Dokplayer2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 09:23:33 am »

the question is do we need to reactivate the Halloween event so the details of this exploit can be thoroughly investigated. this of course would be for the greater good and not so i could farm more halloween loots. teehee
akpainter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 09:50:20 am »

Great job whoever found it and reported it.  Much better to fix it and not face the removal of the event as a repercussion!
wachna

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 09:52:19 am »

Excellent idea lol :-)
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2022, 11:23:34 pm »

no clue if that is a good point to write here but maybe when u already fixed Rogue BS dmg maybe possable to same for spell dmg ( -dmg on Wiz suxx ) ;p

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2022, 10:43:22 am »

That's a longer term adjustment than just fixing a weapon damage.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64969
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 81
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)