Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:57:27 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lost toons  (Read 2065 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2022, 07:37:18 pm »

I have a couple of toons that I no longer have access to. Stone and Xiggie. I have tried and tried all the passwords I have ever used but I can't get into them. I have also lost access even from the emulator side of those accounts. Would there be any chance of being able to move those to another account even if I can't log into them? Those toons were very well known to as to be mine and are even in my forum name, lol.

Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 10:17:55 pm »

Do a password reset on emulator account?

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 10:25:22 pm »

I already tried. I have tried all my emails and can't get but 2 to send an email. I am thinking because I tried to do some sort of ixiggie@gmail.com and then i.xiggie@gmail.com, i..xiggie@gmail.com and so forth. I think I got ixiggie@gmail.com and i.xiggie@gmail.com to send me reset emails but nothing else. I have over a dozen accounts on there with the Xiggie scheme and can only access 2, lol.

Ginge
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 08:38:43 am »

As a general rule EQemu won't get involved and 99% of the time they will tell you that it's unfortunate but you are SoL Sad

Tank
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2022, 08:40:07 am »

Xiggie, unfortunately we do not have access to information to verify account ownership, nor can we provide the email used for EQEmu accounts. I realize you are a long time player, and I'm sure people will be more than willing to help if you start new characters.

-Draca

Otto

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2022, 01:48:42 pm »

The grind is much faster than you remember.

wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 03:21:19 pm »

I would absolutely contribute to every step of your progress from the ground up... I have GSS for you and all essences for UW. Let's get you a Main tank up and you can do the rest from there.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2022, 03:38:04 pm »

Sounds like a splendid opportunity to replay the server from scratch!

I always toy around with that idea but know that I could never do it knowing that I have a maxed out tank with all the clickies. However, if I lost that....I don't think a replay would be all that bad!

Its funny, while this wasn't a long post I damn near convinced myself in my head to do a re-run with no help...perhaps iIwill do that after I have conquered VP.

Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2022, 04:50:36 pm »

You are torturing my mind with ideas like that, Loyal  Cheesy

On a serious note though, I will gladly help you out getting back in business, Xiggie

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64987
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 91