Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:54:08 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Airplane not working for me.  (Read 1414 times)
Soakked

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2022, 12:49:22 am »

Hello, returning player here and I ran into an issue with airplane. When I try to teleport, nothing happens. It shows my character saying "airplane" but I don't get teleported. I tried teleporting from different zones and using different characters, same issue. I downloaded EZ server files, so I don't know what else to do. Even checked my EQ to see if airplane had files which i did and took a screenshot. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 01:43:04 am by Soakked » Logged

Pippens *Muffin Time*

On and off'er forever stuck in T5
Soakked

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 11:49:10 am »

Any suggestions? Shame if I cant solve this I wont be able to progress and will have to cut short my return.

Pippens *Muffin Time*

Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 11:51:16 am »

did you try asking someone to make you an instance?
Soakked

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 12:06:37 pm »

No, but someone did try to zone into public Airplane and had no issues. As far as I can see, I have access to all other zones except airplane.

Pippens *Muffin Time*

Takatok

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2022, 12:44:47 pm »

One thing it looks like your not seeing file extensions.   If you go to View Tab,  you should see a box that says File Name Extensions.   You should check this box.

I have these 3 files for airplane:

airplane.s3d     2,563 KB
airplane_chr.s3d   2,063 KB
airplane_char.txt  1KB  (think this file is from the patch)

I think you are missing files,   and /or they  seem way too small.  The files in your first post almost look like they are map files.
I'm not sure if you have a clean copy of ROF2 laying around but I'd check that to see what airplane files are in there.    If not you can download the ROF2 client from here:  http://wiki.ezserver.online/Getting_Started.   In there is a link to download a P2P client that will get you the full Rof2 client which will have the correct airplane files

Takatok
Ginge
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2022, 12:53:36 pm »

Yeah, I'd jump in the discord and have someone send you their airplane files and see if they work ..

Tank
Soakked

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2022, 05:18:53 pm »

One thing it looks like your not seeing file extensions.   If you go to View Tab,  you should see a box that says File Name Extensions.   You should check this box.

I have these 3 files for airplane:

airplane.s3d     2,563 KB
airplane_chr.s3d   2,063 KB
airplane_char.txt  1KB  (think this file is from the patch)

I think you are missing files,   and /or they  seem way too small.  The files in your first post almost look like they are map files.
I'm not sure if you have a clean copy of ROF2 laying around but I'd check that to see what airplane files are in there.    If not you can download the ROF2 client from here:  http://wiki.ezserver.online/Getting_Started.   In there is a link to download a P2P client that will get you the full Rof2 client which will have the correct airplane files

Takatok

I think I will try that, gonna download it again and copy and paste airplane files, thanks Takatok.

Edit: It worked, thanks Takatok you rock!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 06:34:22 pm by Soakked » Logged

Pippens *Muffin Time*

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64970
  • Total Topics: 5050