Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:15:25 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Rallos Zek Event Info  (Read 5266 times)
Otto

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2022, 05:48:07 pm »

I agree with the above sentiment - this event is very well scripted and planned. It was also exceptionally awesome to see so many folks online and engaged for what, 5 hours or more? Awesome stuff!

Ergg

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2022, 06:04:21 pm »

A lot of fun. A lot of work for Drac A lot of Gratitude from us players who were fortunate enough to participate.
Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2022, 06:32:19 pm »

Awesome event Draca, I can honestly say this is some of the best fun I've had on EZ in a very long time - That said, don't you go scripting all kinds of nutty multiplayer content, we still do love our solo grinds, but this was GREAT! Smiley

Thanks for everything you do, and have done <3

//Ekiir

Clyde

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2022, 07:47:33 pm »

Thanks for the event Draca! It was a ton of fun! While I was mostly cannon fodder. I did tank some adds for a short while. Was a lot of fun to have everybody in Discord chatting. The lore bits were a nice touch, really polished.
Serra Angel

Heavenly incarnation of fury and purity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2022, 09:41:54 pm »

Very nice event took screenshots of the event. Thanks Draca.
The Plane of Tactics returns to peace and serenity once again.

The very young to the very old know best the song that angels sing.
Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2022, 07:16:09 am »

Looks like a great time was had by all. Congrats to all that participated!  And kudos to Draca for putting it together for EZ Server! May we have more sooner than later, hoping not to miss the next ones Smiley
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2022, 07:29:10 am »

There are several players who I know wanted to participate, but weren't able too, for whatever reason. I'm going to get with them, and try to sort out a time to get them together and give it a run.  I know that this type of multi-player event isn't typical for EZ, so I'll try and accommodate those who missed the window yesterday.

Also, thanks to everyone who came out yesterday, and to those players who hung around and helped some lesser geared players go through the encounter as well. We had a bit of an over tuned issue to start, but quickly got that sorted out, and it turned out about how I expected.

I am working on the loot token handouts now, so I should get those out today. I will post with info on how to use them when that happens.

-Draca

Ginge
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2022, 07:44:55 am »

Holler if you need fillers for the other people to have a go jefe I don't mind attending and poking things.

Tank
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2022, 08:03:44 am »

Video from last night's event is now up. Last night was busy and I had limited time to setup the recordings between full zone and what not, so some of it runs a bit choppy with low framerates..

https://youtu.be/7GetQdT8bxQ

Thanks again, Draca!

Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2022, 11:04:06 am »

There are several players who I know wanted to participate, but weren't able too, for whatever reason. I'm going to get with them, and try to sort out a time to get them together and give it a run.  I know that this type of multi-player event isn't typical for EZ, so I'll try and accommodate those who missed the window yesterday.

Awesome I'd love to get the opportunity to do a make up when i get my login sorted out.
Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2022, 01:03:42 pm »

Also, thanks to everyone who came out yesterday, and to those players who hung around and helped some lesser geared players go through the encounter as well. We had a bit of an over tuned issue to start, but quickly got that sorted out, and it turned out about how I expected.

I am working on the loot token handouts now, so I should get those out today. I will post with info on how to use them when that happens.

-Draca

Wow tha'd be great! Won't be able to make it until Saturday though.  Either way I'm just happy to see EZ server active  Smiley
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2022, 01:33:19 pm »

yeah i would to love to enjoy it !!! missed yesterday !

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2022, 01:08:53 pm »

Apologies for the delay with the rewards, been doing some testing on the available items to make sure they work as they should, and are balanced.

Otto

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2022, 07:58:25 pm »

Thanks for the update!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979