Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:51:30 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Clyde Macro Collection  (Read 3601 times)
Clyde

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2022, 11:14:09 pm »

Clyde Macros

Set up your UI and buttons on 1 character then use /copylayout with socials checked and you're good to go. Any character can be your driver with no extra configuration.

Decide your follow macro isn't following close enough? Normally you'd have to change the Social button on all chars, but if you use /echo cMain cFollow you just have to change it in cMain.inc.

https://gitlab.com/ez-server-tools/clyde_macros

I decided to just have the download from my GitLab so it's the most up to date when you get it. If you're using https://mqemulator.net/ version of MQ you'll need to change to EQBC. run cMac and then look at the help command "/cHelp". You'll need to use /cEQBC, and likely /cTogZoneBc if you don't have access to /bcza commands.

Please visit the GitLab for instructions

Components
1. cAirClick - Will click T3/4 tokens or turn in MCP tokens if near teleporter
2. cBuff - Cast character's buffs REQUIRES SETUP
3. cBuyAA - never manually click to get AAs again!
4. cCommonUtils - Ignore this, just internal tools
5. cCrystals - for turning in / gambling AA crystals
6. cDefensive - for defensive spells/AAs REQUIRES SETUP
7. cDrake - for Druid's drake spell
8. cEmissary - for PoD farming
9. cEoNMaker - for combining EoN parts
10. cEZProgression - For tracking progression through the server on your chars
11. cFilter - for removing spam or turning on parse mode
12. cHeal - For healing REQUIRES SETUP
13. cHoHTokenCombine - Combine T3->T4 tokens
14. cInstance - Instance tracker/manager REQUIRES SETUP
15. cLoot - Insanely fast loot macro REQUIRES SETUP
16. cMac - the main file you will have running on all chars
17. cMain - Lots of nifty tools here, definitely check it out
18. cManualRez - useful if you don't have mass rez clicky REQUIRES SETUP
19. cMark - for Mark of Emporers
20. cOffensive - for offensive Spells / AAs REQUIRES SETUP
21. cSell - for selling vendor trash
22. cSoAMaker - for making SoA, just have components on you and bag10 empty
23. cSpam - your main combat spam key: /echo cSpam
24. cStoneConvert - easily convert your heroic res augs
25. cVie - rotate Vie on your tank easily REQUIRES SETUP -- May not work with EQBC
26. cComb - Generic combine macro. Put a recipe in the ini and it will combine it for you. UW is already in the ini, just make sure your UW is the 2H version and you're golden.

There's still a lot of stuff I'd like to implement / improve, but everything is in a pretty good state right now, so here we go!

I'm getting busy with life stuff ATM so I won't be playing much/any for a while, but I'll be around on Discord and am more than happy to help you out if you need.

Message me on Discord: Clyde#1111

« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 01:07:32 pm by Clyde » Logged
Clyde

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 11:17:23 pm »

Reserving first post for Updates

Update 8/26/2022 - Added cComb for fast combines based on recipes in cComb.ini. Easily combine UW1-12 with the included templates. If you make more recipes please share them with me so I can add them.
Update 9/13/2022 - Added Socials.txt as an attachment to the OP. This is the socials section from the character file on Qekiibre. If you want examples of ingame macros that I use look here.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 01:08:44 pm by Clyde » Logged
Quarg

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 12:52:58 am »

I've been using portions of Clyde's stuff for a while now, and occasionally helping him troubleshoot a bug here or there, and I can say that he's got some really good stuff in here.

Even if you don't want to use the whole suite of macros he has here, you can just ignore the parts you don't want to use, or even just look at some of the stuff in notepad++ for reference on making your own hotkeys or macros.

A+ work, can recommend.
Ginge
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2022, 11:25:50 am »

Cracking work Clyde Cheesy

Tank
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 04:41:21 pm »

High five, Clyde! Much appreciated!

shadowwar

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2022, 04:48:54 pm »

I am using the Clyde macro's for a while now. And now that I reached T5 buffing / dmg / healing and stuff becomes more important.

A lot of the macro's have the description 'REQUIRES SETUP' - but I can't any info about how to set it up.

So I was wondering.. how to setup cBuff / cDefensive / cHeal / cInstance / cLoot / cManualRez / cOffensive and cVie?

Anyone can share a light on this?
Clyde

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2022, 12:05:23 pm »

Anyone can share a light on this?

I don't provide very specific instructions mostly on purpose, or just out of laziness, but I'll provide a little info.

Most of the configuration you can figure out by opening the files and just explore what it's doing. At some level my collection is beginner friendly, but I expect you to learn a little about MQ2 as you go along to tweak things to your liking.

cBuff - I have this set up for buffs that are currently available to my crew, you need to change it to use the buffs you want, and add any classes I don't have.

cDefensive / cOffensive - same as above

cHeal - same as above

cInstance - cMac.ini contains a section [cInstCharacters] , this is intended to be used on characters that have the reward instance item, add names of characters who have one.

cLoot - You'll need to set up ini files for your characters in the cLootIni folder. You can use my file for Qekiibre as a general catchall for loot, also look in the template folder for other things.

cManualRez - In cMac.ini there is a section called [Rezzers] where you add your rezzers for this macro.

cVie - Also in cMac.ini there is a section [Clerics] that this will rotate through (mileage may vary if you don't use DanNet)
Clyde

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2023, 10:06:29 pm »

Hi all, been busy with life, new job, and some shit so haven't had time for gaming. Hope everybody on the server is having a good time.

I've had enough people reach out to me about my macros being broken that I just put out a fix.

This is for people using a modern MQ version with the "mqnext" or whatever they decided to call it...

The issue is with the event system.

This is now broken: #Event cMain   "[MQ2] cMain #1#"
This is the fix: #Event cMain   "cMain #1#"

Events prefixed with [MQ2] will no longer work, so you can do that on your own if you know how to mass remove text from files, or you can do a pull from my main branch.

Also, if you don't want to use a modern MQ version, I created another branch that has the original events.
That is here: https://gitlab.com/ez-server-tools/clyde_macros/-/tree/pre-mqnext
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64970
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 63
  • Online Ever: 8678