Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:42:48 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Merry Christmas 2022  (Read 1932 times)
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2022, 07:01:20 am »

MERRY CHRISTMAS

EVENT ENDED 1/3

/say increase aggro range

For those who wish to pull Hills of Shade more aggressively, I have added a simple command to increase the aggro range of NPC's in that zone. It still requires running around, but you should find them much more willing to come punch you in the mouth. Simply /say increase aggro range .. this should flash a message in the middle of your screen that says 'Aggro Range Increased'.  This only affects currently spawned NPC's, so you will need to use it once per spawn cycle.  As always, no one can lay claim to a public zone, of which all Hills of Shade instances are. So if someone you are sharing the zone with, doesn't want this increased aggro range, than you may not use it. And while it's rarely an issue anymore, training mobs on other players is a no no, and could result in a suspension for at least the remainder of the event.

Rallos Event
Tankus has volunteered to run the Rallos event for those who are interested. This is a level 79 only event. Date and time to be determined, but since  the sun never sets on the British Empire, I'm sure he'll work out some good times for both EU and US time zones. Coordinate with Tankus on this.

For Akkadius & Rent,
-Draca
EZ Admin Team

You have unwittingly opened the time rift and allowed me to enter your domain. I should thank you for this, but you are just a simple fool and knew not what your actions would bring. Do you know now what time it is? It is time for me to make an example of you for all this world to witness. Your lifeless corpse will hang from stakes, a reminder of how easily I can sweep your world's inhabitants aside.

"The disciples of Nexus report it has been engulfed in darkness and a spell has been casted upon it.
Meanwhile a strange rift has appeared..."

« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 09:00:45 am by Draca » Logged

Ginge
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 07:01:46 am »

Place ya names here if you are interested in the event and what day you can do over the holidays and I'll try and organise it for a day where everyone can attend.

Tankus
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 07:06:26 am »

Merry Christmas EZ!

Cool feature with the increased aggro range. I need to come in and test it. I can meet up for some Rallos action any day really.

Ginge
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2022, 09:57:22 am »

Currently awaiting some changes so I can run the event, Told Draca not to rush and enjoy Christmas day away from EZ for a change... Will keep you all posted!

Tank
Ginge
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2022, 09:36:11 am »

Okay, everything is set on EZlive to do an event whenever, I'm guessing people would prefer it after the HW event period is over so they can just focus on farming spears etc etc.. HW Finishes on the 3rd of January I believe so I'm looking at Saturday the 7th or Sunday the 8th..

If people could jot down below what they'd prefer I can look at a time that suits 90% of the server then Smiley

Tank
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 09:52:59 am by Tankus » Logged
Mangry

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2022, 11:29:10 am »

I am good with either days big tank
Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2022, 09:06:14 pm »

Both days may work for me but it depends also on the time... CST, what would we be looking at?
shadowwar

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2022, 02:38:32 am »

Both days should be good for me, but indeed friends in the time. EU player here  Wink
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64969
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 81
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)