Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 15, 2024, 11:02:38 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Guess who's back? (maybe)  (Read 1082 times)
wachna

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2023, 04:36:25 am »

Oh my goooooooooooooooood!
It's him!
The one and only!
Legendary!
Amazing!
Handsome!
DEUTSCH!

It's MONGO!!!!!!

*screaming girls (and boys?) noise*

Well hello again everyone Smiley
Hope you are doing good and everyone had a great 2022 and a nice start into 2023!

I know you missed me and yes: Here I am. Alive and ready for some fun? I guess? Maybe Smiley

So what did I miss the past 13 months? VP was released, a new event? and I just read about the upcoming nerfs for GC / ID? hmm

So if I would install all the stuff I need again, set up my mq2 folder and log on some of my toons: would I find myself in a new EZ Server world or would I still be able to rock SR, ST and VP?

I maybe want to use only a group full of toons at the same time and do a little playing here and there? possible or not? Or does VP and all the "new" stuff need more than that?

Can't wait to hear (read) from you guys Smiley
Mongo

Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 06:45:22 am »

Mongo who?  Lol kidding, welcome back man!

I think you should be able to do VP.  The more toons you have the better, as dps and heals are needed especially against the Enslaved Dragon Souls.  If you can defeat those, you should be able to defeat the bosses there.  Although I feel like Venril Sathir has gotten a stealth buff somehow... could be RNG but i feel like he's a little more difficult now but still manageable.  Maybe do a full group and see how far you get and keep adding.

GC/ID is helpful but you get a nasty debuff when you use GC in Veeshan's so use UC4/UC3.  I think ID is disabled there, just exchange it with Hive Queen for Amplify Vulnerability or Drop all Defenses.  You can change it back to ID if you give her back what she gave you.

Rallos Zek events are fun but sparse.  It's nice raiding with your fellow server mates.  I wish we had more events like that.
wachna

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023, 02:22:54 pm »

ah yeah thx for the information

Today I watched those Videos Sarthin made ... good to know what is going on in VP for sure Smiley
So I guess I will download the stuff I need or check my pc if I can find my old EZ folder with my mq2 stuff in it (would be very helpful) and maybe tomorrow I say hello in nexus Smiley

Anyway I guess I will be restarting very slowly and find my way back into the game and the commands and stuff like that.
As I will mostly play while I am working (and only when time allows me to) I will do only small steps forward .. but that is ok ...

Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023, 06:43:17 pm »

Welcome back!

See you in game soon. I am on a break due to waiting for new stuff to happen.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 75
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)