Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:22:33 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: T11 Update  (Read 2476 times)
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2023, 03:57:52 pm »

Brief T11 Update:

While it hasn't been brought up much lately, T11 progress continues to be made. While I'm sure things like the Rallos Zek event, or the Tunare expedition would seem to have taken away from time with T11, there were mechanics involved in both fights that allowed me to learn about more of what I like and don't like as ideas in a Tier zone.  For those who are not aware, T11 will take place in Dragonscale Hills. After consulting my realtor, this zone seemed to be the perfect blend of open and confined spaces, with some great spaces for boss fights and such.

Tier 11 centers around 2 primary races, one of whom has enslaved the other, you will be fighting to free them.

Following a progression path through the zone, you will first have to earn the enslaved race's trust, then begin a long progression including factioning, quests, and epic boss fights. Quests will include the standard collection and kill count varieties, along with boss kills, compounding daily quests, and some slightly more imaginative ideas to make use of underused classes. This roadmap lays out the general progression of T11 (with some modifications possible).

Tier 11 will be difficult, as all new tiers should be, but not extremely so. What it won't allow for, is large scale camp level pulls, not on day 1, or day 1000. There will be no fast shortcuts through Tier 11. Boss fights will run the range from tank 'n spank, to involved scripted encounters, including 3 difficulty levels of a Coldain Ring War style event, with most falling somewhere in the middle of those two.

Release Date:

I know everyone wants to know when it will launch, I realize that T10 is very long in the tooth, and many people are finishing up ST and even VP now, but I won't give a date at this time. T11 will be done, it will be done this year, but it will also be done right. People have been awfully generous about their enjoyment of VP, which I greatly appreciate, but developing an EZ Server tier is a step above designing VP in terms of importance, and I won't rush through it. More updates to come, as they present themselves.

-Draca

Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 07:25:49 pm »

After nearly five years since the last time I remember we started a thread talking about T11, I find it almost unbelievable that it's finally being worked on. I am super hyped about it! I must say, at some point in the past, I had almost written it off entirely, as I'm sure others had too. Who would have thought that after what must be around 15 years since the EZ Server was made, we would still continue the tier progression? This is mostly thanks to people doing the work voluntarily, and recently, a big thanks to you, Draca. Thanks for moving the server forward and doing your best to continue the EZ vein with what is looking to be an exciting, content-rich, and well-thought-out new tier.

The release date is one thing, but even knowing that it's in process and being worked on makes me really happy. Dragonscale Hills looks like a very suitable zone, and I am really looking forward to entering the zone at some point and killing some new mobs and farming some new stuff. I like the focus on fewer mobs per fight and not the whole mass pulling chaos we've seen in the later years on EZ.

PS: Once I get in there, I'll be looking for an NPC called "Pain and Suffering," as you know we take great pleasure in such things on EZ Wink

Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 08:22:48 am »

Warrior epic ... Great but 30 minutes up time is and has always been terrible and not everyone can compile a massive macro to encompass every single buff possible with timers in so they self buff and nor should we have to.

This doesn't require anything extravagant like you describe. Just a single line "/if (${Me.Buff[Warrior's Defense VIII].Duration} < 100) /itemnotify 13 rightmouseup" will refresh it when duration is below ~10 mins. you can juts put it on any old button you hit more often that once every 10 minutes.
gnonim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 08:24:47 am »

Thanks for the update Draca, sounds awesome.  Really appreciate all your efforts on the server!
akpainter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2023, 01:54:06 pm »

Wow that is awesome!  Amazing amount of work appears to be going into it! 

Thanks Boss!
Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2023, 11:19:06 am »

Eager to see this.  Thanks for all your hard work, Draca.   Smiley
lillyg

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2023, 09:09:50 pm »

I just want a stinkin T-Shirt!!

Seriously though.... Cant Wait!!

Skyye
Dokplayer2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2023, 05:33:05 am »

sounds fun! thanks draca!

Dokplayer2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2023, 05:34:53 am »

ps draca shared that mobs in t11 can only be damaged by enchanters so make sure you guys have your enchanter army ready!
wachna

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2023, 09:44:48 am »

Calley is it you? Lol
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64969