Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:47:20 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Guide: Epic 3.5  (Read 26856 times)
Rostam

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2010, 09:13:03 pm »

will edit this post with more info later, but for now here are screen shots of pages letting you know which avatars drop them:

The Book drops from Shadow, in the NW corner:

Epic 3.5 is done in the same fashion as 1.5 and 2.0
You get an incomplete book ( a 10 slot container) , get the pages 1-10 from the avatars in Halls of Honor (Plane of Gods) then combine.

you then hand in a completed book with your epic 3 (don't forget to take out your augs first) and get your epic 3.5

More screen shots will come showing the location of Shadow and avatars by section.

Shadow is the Boss you kill to get the incomplete book, here's his location in zone:

« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 05:47:30 am by Rostam » Logged
Demin
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 11:44:54 pm »

It's actually Plane of Gods from the Custom Zone teleport lady, not Plane of Dragons. But yeah, good guide.
Rostam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 11:47:11 pm »

It's actually Plane of Gods from the Custom Zone teleport lady, not Plane of Dragons. But yeah, good guide.

I keep doing that i don't know why, fixed.

Yes plane of Gods not dragons.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 12:32:20 pm »

How rare is page 10? I've cleared that daggum temple 7 times now and only see 2 page 9's.

Keeze
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 12:47:41 pm »

Sometimes I see a lot of 10s drop sometimes only 9s..

The drop rate blows period in this waste of time grind..

The drop rate should be 10% and Shadows HPS halved...also 2 hr respawn..

I've completed this quest numerous times now.. and it's a decent stepping stone but not worth the effort.
 Sad

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Rostam

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 03:46:23 pm »

the fun stops on this server after t2.

once you get into HOH it's all grind grind grdin , boring no fun and no content.

just wait until you farm all the gems you need to pop the t3 bosses you need, kill and find out they just dropped some cloth bullshit lol and it's all over again.

T-3 and T4 content can use some revamp, it's not well thought out in my opinion.

Demin
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 04:57:43 pm »

The drop rate should be 10% and Shadows HPS halved...also 2 hr respawn..

I've completed this quest numerous times now.. and it's a decent stepping stone but not worth the effort.
 Sad

I would completely disagree with this if the 3.5 weapons were better.  I would consider it an appropriate amount of effort.....if only 3.5s were actually worth it.  Every single one of them I have seen (war, mnk, clr, pal) needs a re-look.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 05:33:46 pm »

I would completely disagree with this if the 3.5 weapons were better.  I would consider it an appropriate amount of effort.....if only 3.5s were actually worth it.  Every single one of them I have seen (war, mnk, clr, pal) needs a re-look.

I would agree with your post... if they we worth it,  I would have never posted this...

Pally = joke.... clerics= joke... monks= joke..

I like warriors.

But as it stands right now if the 3.5s seem to be staying as they are.. My above post I stand by... Half his hps. Up the %s of page drops and knock his respawn to 2hrs.

and yes farming t3/t4 is very dry.. but meh..

« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 06:00:09 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 06:04:39 pm »

the fun stops on this server after t2.

once you get into HOH it's all grind grind grdin , boring no fun and no content.

just wait until you farm all the gems you need to pop the t3 bosses you need, kill and find out they just dropped some cloth bullshit lol and it's all over again.

T-3 and T4 content can use some revamp, it's not well thought out in my opinion.

what about rare chance to spawn boss in hoh? Stones for airplain was intended for people with bad luck on RNG. The 3.5 was stepping stone and to give hoh more content. Stats are between but no extra aug slot or new click. Willing to listen to ideas and revamp, but not too fast of a streamline until T5 is out. Final zone always the slowest.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Demin
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 07:42:17 pm »

The problems is that right now, the 3.5s are more like 3.1. The upgrade is so incremental that it's just not worth it.  Warrior should get more hp and either an aug slot or the stonewall click. Dpsers aren't TOO bad, but they do need a bit of a bump.  All the weapons need more than 2k hps on the over 3.0.

Cleric has a basically worthless click.  Pally is the same thing, but a bit lower delay.  Why not a slightly incremental heal improvement on both?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean about spawning the boss in HoH. Do you mean a chance for an Avatar to spawn Shadow?
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 08:13:26 pm »

I mean spawn airplane bosses in hoh randomly. Seems users prefer random chance of spawn over stones that defeat bad RNG luck. 

will try to focus on revamping 3.5, hoh/airplane bosses, and maybe fg/cg drops soon to make things more fun. Just remember that final zones always been longest grind until another zone comes out.

FYI T5 will be nothing like T1-T4 in style or grind. Will require moving around solving stuff. It's planned out and we're excited to get it finished.

Sorry for bad grammer or ignoring emails. I'm at work for now and using my iPhone. 

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Demin
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 08:46:55 pm »

I don't really like the idea of random spawns of airplane bosses from HoH avatars.   Single group right now can get pages and gems for either bosses or charm upgrades. If you randomly spawn bosses, it's going to be numerous wipes with mass annoyance.

On a slightly different note, T3 armor is the same as T2 except for 1k more hps. T1 to T2 warrior legs were 9k better (2 to 11). Why such a minor change from T2 to T3?
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2010, 09:30:52 pm »

So casters can catch up

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010, 10:04:38 pm »

I feel like PoAir should be kept for bosses because a lot of them require preparation just like t1-2 you know when its going to pop but having a mini type boss pop might be useful also adding something other then augs and gems might help people feel they are getting something out of it maybe a super rare aug,new jewelry that's under what the named drop in t3-4 something.

Yes T3-4 is all grinding but remember so was t1-2 when it first came out you new guys don't remember that because everyone has 3.0 and full armor augs these days in a few days or weeks because of rot bot and dragon armor.

When T5 comes out i have no doubt Hunter will help T3-4 become more available to the masses instead of the power gamers.
Demin
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2010, 10:06:55 pm »

So casters can catch up

What are these "casters" that you speak of?   Wink
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis