Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:11:25 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Print
Author Topic: Please upgrade to SoD+  (Read 104972 times)
Kenshou

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2011, 09:06:13 pm »

I have been running SoD for the past year, you say SoD+ not sure what i would be missing by not DL Underfoot and patching, guess we will see when you release new content
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2011, 09:48:02 pm »

Just curious if anybody has been able to get pet hold to work with Underfoot?

I'll continue to seed the missing files I put together, but something doesn't seem quite right still. Stable at any rate, love the performance boost, but the little quirks have been driving me mad.

Blarr!
Doragoon15

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2011, 09:56:05 pm »

I will also continue seeding as well to help spread the files and ease the load on Blurring a little.  If anyone is attempting to DL the files and it appears there are no seeds, please let me know via PM and I will start the seed again.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2011, 10:21:56 pm »

So far our content up to T5 is 100% compatible with Titanium. How long does it take for a new player to get max T5? A year?

Anyways, the next custom content might start off using SoD zones, and slowly work our way to Underfoot. Heck, by time I reach Underfoot zones for new content, I bet a new latest client will be available by that time.

So for a while, you'll still get away with Titanium for a bit. Still good idea to upgrade soon though while you can, or by now, if you can.

I know people were freaking and and feeling they need to quit cause of the new Underfoot request. If your a noob (which you most likely are if your freaking out) then Underfoot won't be a major concern for a while until you get full T5, maybe full T6, which is a long ways off.

Still worth getting if you can due to all the benefits, including alternate weapon graphic choices I'm going to do soon.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2011, 10:30:30 pm »

Thanks for reseeding by the way bud. Ill keep mine open all night for those who need the missing files.

Trevius
EQEmu Developer

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2011, 01:30:28 am »

They updated the Steam download?  Heh, I guess I will get it updated on mine and start working on it.  I can't tell for sure from the posts here, but it sounded like the person/people saying it was updated may have possibly logged into their temporary Live account and patched to Live, which will break EQEmu.  The folder needs to be an unpatched fresh download from Steam, which you then need to make a copy of so it doesn't get patched at any point and run from the copied folder.

Anyway, if VoA is on Steam, we will start working on it soon and should hopefully be able to make some good progress fairly quickly unless there were a lot of things that were changed considerably.
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2011, 04:26:06 am »

Ok i just finished getting the HoT/UF (same thign) downlaod that Akka fun house offers all you have to do is load up there server and its right htere when you pop in....it is already set up for eqemu it wasnt missing any files or anything i could load stirght up and play *after downloading server files and spell file" so that is also an option....
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2011, 04:57:48 am »

HI KOVOU

Can you PM me this torrent from AKA ?
Would appreciate. Grin

Alrazor
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2011, 05:20:53 am »

Wow, fantastic news. Thanks Kovou.

Blarr!
soopakoopa

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2011, 06:59:43 am »

send me a link as well kovou =] if you dont mind.
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2011, 07:21:02 am »

Just log in with your current emu account, but instead of going to EZ like you do normally, choose Akka's Fun House.  Create a new toon, and when you enter the game there is a link in the popup.  Click the link

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Trevius
EQEmu Developer

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2011, 01:21:47 am »

BTW,  I checked Steam and it still hasn't update the client to VoA yet, it is still the UF client for all versions/purchases of EQ available on Steam.  I don't even see VoA listed as an option to purchase from Steam yet.  They probably won't update the download until they have VoA available for purchase on Steam (just my guess).

So, anyone who tried getting UF/HoT from Steam and are getting the 11/14/11 client, that means you patched it to Live by logging in with your temp account you got with the purchase.  You can simply delete the EQ folder in your steam folder and download it again WITHOUT patching this time and it should work fine.  Just remember to copy that folder out to another location so it doesn't get updated and remember to follow the playguide on EQEmu here to set it up:

http://www.eqemulator.org/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=PlayGuide
vodka

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2011, 01:59:30 am »

Is there anyone who can help seed that UF/HoT from akka's? I think it is only being seeded from someone's closet in Greenland, over a 1.5Mb/s SDSL line. Sad

Edit: Wow, I see there are some thirsty leechers enjoying my 20Mb/s Up, too bad I only have like 3.5% of the file.  Undecided
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 02:05:08 am by vodka » Logged
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2011, 03:56:21 am »

Hi Brokyn,

I've tryed that link on AKA's FUNHOUSE.  Seems to be a file of 34K and after installing it gives only a link to a sales-site.  waste of time  Angry

Any other clue to get this torrent ?

Alrazor
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2011, 07:33:21 am »

it helps i fyou pay attition and download the right file and not one of hte adds on the sidesince alot of hte page says "download" just look and you will see where the right file is Alz
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 282