Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:24:30 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Crafters Guild Completed  (Read 25615 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2010, 02:24:51 pm »

Talk to MacGyver in Nexus about joining the Crafters Guild. Once you complete the quest, you'll gain access to custom recipes to make armor near good as all the tiers that are all/all and tradeable too.

Enjoy!

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Gunther

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 05:55:39 pm »

Wow! that was really fast!

So it's done?

Edit: I mean all the recipes are in place? no further work needs done before we start?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 06:01:24 pm by Gunther » Logged
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 06:28:06 pm »

Hunter i am part of the Crafters guild and i cant enter says i am not experienced enough to enter the planar portal i think you forgot to unlock the zone to us :p
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 09:43:19 pm »

I had the zone locked by GM status level, opps. Will unlock it now. Also, yes, it was done that fast, err I mean took all weekend but yeah its done. Working on this stuff all weekend is why I ignored my emails until Sunday afternoon.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 12:52:34 am »

Since I added the drops of "Essences" in the raid zones, for custom crafted armor, about 24 hours ago, here is a list of what I see in peoples inventory:

14 people have Qvic Essence
9 people have Tacvi Essence
12 people have a PoD Minor Essence
9 people have a PoD Major Essence
0 people have PoG Minor Essence
0 people have PoG Major Essence

Haven't checked yet how many people have crafted the armor.

Basic armor starts at 10k pp each piece, then you need multiple components to craft the next tier of armor. Because the armor needs to be crafted in order, going thru all the tiers, I think by the time you get to the final tier (6) of custom crafted armor, each piece will have invested 2,850,000 plat per armor slot, so a full suit of 8 (including 2nd bracer) would be 22,800,000 plat for full suit of T6 Custom Crafted (similar to T4 / PoG Warrior), which will probably be about total of 72,000 HP for that full suit, wearable at level 1, and tradeable. Note, all the pieces are lore, except for the bracers.

Those are the statistics for now. Might do some minor revamping on FG/CG item quest in next few weeks, on drop rates, and respawn times. Just need to know where the biggest problems lay, which I assume is Berg Crown, and 2 spawns in Qeynos hills (qey2qrg zone). I would like to create alternate items that could be farmed, but just requires (realistic and good) ideas, and some time in my busy schedule.

Halloween in about 4-5 weeks away. If run out of time to make a new GM Event, then I'll just re-enable the last years one. Of course the Cazic Thule rare boss spawn will be even harder than last year due to how powerful players are today, and I might even create more loot for his drops, including possible "Custom Crafted" armor that was just created as possible loot for halloween.

I understand concerns about the Crafters Guild making the game trivial. These items are not trivial to make. They will take time, and money, lots of it. And you'll still need to progress normally thru Qvic - T4 zones in order to get jewelry, alt slots like back, waist, face, neck, etc, and of course your Epics. This Crafters Guild should help out guilds a bit with both power leveling in RoA, twinking out a main tank to carry them thru the tiers, or even with their alt boxes, etc.

Enjoy!

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 04:45:12 am »

Will this armor be used in armor progression like if you get a t2 crafted bp will that count to go into t3 ?
♫§µÄdÖBlÖÖd♫
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 02:55:43 pm »

Will this armor be used in armor progression like if you get a t2 crafted bp will that count to go into t3 ?

I hope not because that would just mean that anyone could just fly past T1/T2 zone and not have to put any effort into trying and they would just start at 3.5/4.0.
Firetoad

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2010, 03:05:10 pm »

I hope not, the armors are separate. Your T2 BP you get from Kronos is your T3 flag and having a drop-able T3 flag is not something I would like to see, No matter how long it takes for me to get my cleric his T2 BP off Kronos.
Rostam

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2010, 03:38:19 pm »

a bit optimistic are we? lol
Jonat

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2010, 04:37:54 pm »

i got the qvic essence, the cheapest ore from crafting vendor, and the custom bp from vendor what else i need to make the qvic level bp?
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 06:44:49 am »

Few suggestions if they haven't been thought of yet:

- Make the crafting guild vendor invulnerable (he can be killed /whistle innocently) as well as the female banker.

- Put a custom and non-custom zone porter somewhere in there. If some warrior is dumb enough to destroy anything he has to gate/teleport, he's literally stuck in there. lol

- I said it before, thought I could mention it again. Have the ability to make potions (by everyone) such as grow and damage shield (25 pt for example).

I hope the cost of making the armor is countered by the offers to buy it, meaning the maker makes a profit in some way. Right now I've made the T2 BP and have gotten some pretty pathetic offers of 300,000 when I've spent over 1,000,000 making it. Too early to say for now, though.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 07:59:59 am »

Good ideas.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2010, 09:56:47 am »

- I said it before, thought I could mention it again. Have the ability to make potions (by everyone) such as grow and damage shield (25 pt for example).

I hope the cost of making the armor is countered by the offers to buy it, meaning the maker makes a profit in some way. Right now I've made the T2 BP and have gotten some pretty pathetic offers of 300,000 when I've spent over 1,000,000 making it. Too early to say for now, though.

Why grow potions? I can see shrink being handy =)

People will always low ball an item first then as the demand grows it will shoot up and over the desired cost. If anyone wanted the BP and you offered it starting at 1,500,000  I bet it would have sold.

I think it's awesome how fast this was put in to the game and even more so that you able to make the gear already. Just don't let it go at such low prices though =)
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010, 10:10:40 am »

Unfortuantely due to the factors involved - the market for these items will be a very niche market. The average player will not be in any condition to to purchase these items. It will be the people who Hunter has mentioned before, those guilds that band together to make the money to purcahse a set for their main tank. Those guilds are very few. I doubt you would be able to sell these items at a profit for the next month or two. The idea of twinking your main tank has to catch on and then those guilds need to put in the work to make a shit ton of money.

nuska

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2010, 06:59:41 pm »

so over 1mill plat for an item that usually sells for 100k-300k? not everyone has insane amounts of money
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 256