Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:06:53 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Crafters Guild Completed  (Read 25604 times)
Giggity

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2011, 02:08:03 pm »

Most likely very few due to the cost and rarity of resources needed to make them. As for shaman competition you can have both the armor and the buff. As for the business, anyone who does anything like that ever is just asking to be stolen from and laughed at.

Wait you mean you would give out your million plat suit of armor to someone that gives you 10k plat to rent it for 2 hours?  I don't think anything could ever go wrong with that lol.  /q

Requiem for a Dream.
Melandril

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2011, 03:05:09 pm »

if some of the items were changed to be no-rent combinations, then you could rent out armor.  players would then lose the armor when they log out.  you'd then have to make it cheap to make these no-rent items.

I'd still rather see class balancing before crafter's guild improvements =P
sarroth

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2011, 06:51:48 pm »

Obviously such a loan would have to be backed by collateral covering the value of the items loaned, and obviously such a business wouldn't work; that was my point. (But it's interesting: there are a few in-game businesses running on p99 -- amazingly!)

And I didn't mean to imply that craft armor should be a priority for fixing, I'm just curious what the actual numbers are.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2011, 07:08:29 pm »

Considering it costs about 2 million just in caster guild mats for each piece I would venture to say that if any are made, they were regretted pretty quickly. Then you have to imbue gems and stuff like that. Plus you have to use the ever elusive essences.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 282