Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:12:17 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Bad Name Choices  (Read 7694 times)
Rezniron

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2010, 12:34:28 pm »

What is up with all of the quasi-offensive name choices of late. I tend to look the other way when i see some bad names but really people. I think today's winner has to be pussijuice. I mean really guys/gals, you have nothing better to call your characters?
Supreme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 12:39:48 pm »

Some people need attention and feel the only way is to try and be clever.

Blackee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 01:39:00 pm »

What, you mean my names aren't clever?! I has a sad now. And here I thought a black vah shir running around with the name "Blackee Stole Your Bikes" or "Blackee Wants Some Fried Chicken" was very clever and witty. I guess I'll just go back to "Blackee McGee"

Necosi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 01:55:17 pm »

These people will grow up to become our leaders some day...

Gads!

Siccwilly Darkmind - Barbarian Berserker
Snaekize - Iksar Beastlord
Dhuka Vhurl - Dwarf Paladin
Blackee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 04:37:18 pm »

These people will grow up to become our leaders some day...

Gads!

"President Harri Balzacs" is not to your liking? Son, I am disappoint.

Tacticulous

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 05:04:25 pm »

This reminds me of when VZ/TZ went down for a few weeks (about 8 or 9 months ago I guess) and all those infants were on EZ causing shit.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 06:25:18 pm »

basically P99'ers are coming to EZ, and see it as a whatever server. This being said, they make up all kinds of retarded character names like "Balls On_My_Chin" and the like. It will only last until P99 comes back up. I dont say this to mean ALL P99 folks are bad, just the childish and desperate for attention ones.
For the most part i've met some good people from the other server. Just a few bad apples shitting up our server

Karbuk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 01:21:25 pm »

Seriously some of these freakin 14 year old morons are really stupid and IRL id be in prison for the beating of a dumb kid....come onto a server and make up a stupid or offensive name to try to be funny...then they talk crap about it...its freakin sad and im really glad some of these people are getting banned for being knob jobs...
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 10:21:35 am »

Yeah I agree. I have seen some really stupid names... 14 years old in search of attention. Also spammers and what not.  I dont mind getting new players at all on the server... but id rather go with quality over quantity.

Most of them are just waiting on their server to be back up so instead of focusing on EZ, they just annoy people for their own entertainment.  Pathetic...

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Necosi

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 11:01:27 am »

Most of them are just waiting on their server to be back up

ETA...?

Siccwilly Darkmind - Barbarian Berserker
Snaekize - Iksar Beastlord
Dhuka Vhurl - Dwarf Paladin
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 11:59:08 am »

I wish i had the answer lol

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 12:19:25 pm »

I heard it was only going to be down for about 2 weeks, give or take some time

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 12:23:57 pm »

2 weeks? What happened? Server cought fire or something?

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 12:37:27 pm »

No, not sure who the main server admin is over there (was told it once but forgot after a while, sorry p99'ers...)
He was looking into how he could prevent it in the future/ implement a few upgrades to the server and what not.
Obviously this was heard through a 3rd party, so i cant validate how accurate it is, but i've heard it from a number of sources.
Oh and of course to let the nerd rage die down from the attacker

Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 04:55:10 am »

Yeah i think the P99ers are decent except the trainers/spammers, but this is like a nightmare for most EZ players. On one hand you have the highest amount of ppl on EZ over any other server, however we are stuck with some of the "trash" from P99. Gonna pinch myself and see if i wake up.

Scootz
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 79
  • Online Ever: 8678