Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 11:59:08 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fighter's Caster's Guild tagging.  (Read 5825 times)
Murrjok
« on: April 26, 2010, 02:43:46 am »

There needs to be a warning box in place before it " Forces you out of any guild currently in " if you miss click links. Getting kicked out of your own guild isnt called for.
Soloni

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 03:12:49 am »

I have been in a guild before receiving FG or CG status. There doesn't need to be a warning, just pay attention to what you are doing.

WTB an open tiki at any time of the day please, last 5 days perma camped makes me sad in the pants.
Murrjok
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 03:20:44 am »

If your in another guild there should be a warning for such a thing. Forcing you out of a guild your already in to join another is something that should be a bit more extended besides " there ya go ".
Soloni

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 03:23:34 am »

Right, but like I said, if you just pay attention, it is not a problem. Besides, even if you got booted out, its not that difficult to get another /guildinvite.

I'm not trying to step on toes here. It just makes extra work for Hunter when he has to make adjustments for stuff like this rather than working on something more productive.

WTB an open tiki at any time of the day please, last 5 days perma camped makes me sad in the pants.
Leesette

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 03:26:00 am »

HelloS,

i don't see how a Warning would help....i think its pretty obvious as it is right now.

And even if you get kicked from your Guild, i don't think it is a big hassle to be invited back :-)

I guess there are way more important matters at hand that need to be fixed right now :_)
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 10:23:30 pm »

MMOs now a days need to spoon feed noobs in order for them to be happy.
Its why WoW has UI buttons, flags, whistles, etc... to make them feel super warm and fuzzy and secure when they do stuff mindlessly without thinking of "what might happen if i click this".
Back in my day, if you didn't read what you were doing your keyboard would turn into a bear trap with glass shards that cut you up..... Or you could get kicked out of your guild and put into a pre-made server guild.... One or the other, i don't remember off hand.

Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 11:03:18 pm »

If your in another guild there should be a warning for such a thing. Forcing you out of a guild your already in to join another is something that should be a bit more extended besides " there ya go ".

so you're saying:
- you are in a guild already
- npc asks you if you'd like to a) be given an invite to the CG FG or b) teleported there.
- you tell the npc you want the guild tag.
- you get booted from your guild and invited to the CG FG.

and you say whoever coded that npc is the one who made the mistake?
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 12:01:40 am »

Obviously, makes complete sense

Rezniron

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 10:24:15 am »

so you're saying:
- you are in a guild already
- npc asks you if you'd like to a) be given an invite to the CG FG or b) teleported there.
- you tell the npc you want the guild tag.
- you get booted from your guild and invited to the CG FG.

well its like the guy who sold back his charm and now we can only sell coins one at at time. doh!

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 12:37:57 pm »

when you finish the quest, do you have to join the guild or just port there is fine?

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 01:34:38 pm »

When you finish the quest you do not have to join the guild to get the benefits.  You can zone in whether or not you actually have the guild tag once you do your final turn in.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64993
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 79