Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 09:38:00 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Noob question  (Read 5820 times)
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2010, 07:37:50 am »

Heya...
Ok well I have hit 70 with all my toons so I can now start working on FG/CG and LDON stuff bla bla.  Now my quick noob question is about the charms.

Where do I get it and how do they level up?  I talked with the guy in Nexus and said he wants my nice Noobie Charm lv 2 with an upgrade?  Not sure i understand.

Can anyone be kind enough to explain to me how it works? Smiley

Thanks

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 08:00:25 am »

In ldon level 2 to 6, you will get charm upgrade dropping (very very rare).

Once you get one of the 4 type (guardian, oracle, sorcerer, brawler)

you have to give newbe chamr level2 with upgrade to NPC charm. Then you will get new charm level 1. If you want level 2 wou will need to give you lvl1 charm with the same type upgrade to get level 2.

Exemple :
Newbie charm lvl2 + guradian upgrade = guardian charm lvl 1
    ==> Guardian charm lvl 1 + guradian upgrade = guardian charm lvl 2
    ==> etc..

charm are more easy to get on ldon boss 6 (if you get luck to get the spot...)
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 08:20:31 am »

Thanks for you explanation!

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 12:22:38 pm »

So upgrades drop off trash too?

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 01:48:25 pm »

Yes, but remember they are a very rare drop.  I'd doubt the drop rate is 1 in 1000 from trash on levels 2 - 5.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 153