Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 11:32:34 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: What after BoT?  (Read 6928 times)
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2010, 12:04:43 pm »

Well i was wondering, armor wise, where should I go after BoT.  Still missing BP but working on it.  Whats next?

I hear about T1/T2/T3? Crafting? What. Dont get me wrong I started not too long ago on this server and not too sure on how all works. After BoT is there any dropable armor or just crafting stuff?

I have so many other questions though lol...

How can someone multi-crit 5k-7k non stop??
What drops King cards for the FG/CG quests?
Any good drops in LDON? or just people farming cards and charms?

ill stop there for now... ill figure out the rest hehe

Thanks

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Blackee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 12:12:51 pm »

1. After Bastion of Thunder is Plane of Time, if you've gotten all tower boss gear.

2. T1/T2 on up is Plane of Dragons and more, and something you need not worry about if you're only slightly past BoT. After BoT, droppable armor occurs in plane of time. Once you're fully plane of time geared, you head to Qvic with a group, and you get respective "Flawless" gems with either "Silk, Leather, Chain, or Plate" patterns that drop off the boss. Hand in the patterns with corresponding Flawless gems to the Qvic guy, and tadaa, you have new shiny armor.

3. I've never seen someone multi-crit that high before unless they're in a berserker frenzy with their best weapon. I may have not seen tiered people before (this much is true) so they can exist, not saying they don't. But my 3.0 pet with dual fireblades, and best buffs only crits for 4.0k sequentially.

4. Kings cards drop off all 5th floor trash monsters. You have a better chance if you can farm the bosses though, as they drop them more frequently. Or you can farm LDoN points and buy them for 600 credits per? Or maybe it was 500. Not too sure as I farmed all of mine.

5. There are some decent drops in LDoN for gear. About equivalent to slightly on par if not better then PoTime, and if you farm other cards like Peasant's Bracers, Queen's Legs, Knight's Arms, King's chests, and hand them in for respective armor, it's the best you can do pre-qvic.

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 12:18:10 pm by Blackee » Logged

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 12:23:51 pm »

Thanks Blackee... nice answer.

Whats the thing and points in LDON? I heard that before.
Where are the tower boss? "outside"? or in all 4 wings "inside"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 12:50:40 pm by Lodar » Logged

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Blackee

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 12:59:45 pm »

1. Points in LDoN are earned from handing in credits or cards. You can find 10 credit pieces on trash monsters. 50 credit pieces drop off bosses. If you don't need LDoN gear, then hand in the cards - they give you anywhere from 30-60 points per. Or, unneeded charm upgrades earn you 200 for handing in. Any way you approach it, this is the way to earn points.

2. "Outside" means top of BoT, when you port up. If you have the enchanted ring of torden (It drops off Gaukr and any other bosses in the lower wings) If you right click the urn beside the top towers (The right urn, not the left one!) you'll be ported into one of the respective towers, who have bosses in them somewhere. They drop really good gear for you. Hope this helps!

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 01:26:05 pm »

not the left one!

Well now you gonna make me click the left one!  Grin

Thanks again for your good explanations

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 04:40:49 am »

I will add FG/CG quest before qvic.

So you can get epic 2.5 better to fight in qvic.

Also i suggest you to don't spend point for king card or other card. Because it's easier to get card and keep point for charm upgrade (2k pts). Charm are so rare, so better to keep you point for them.

In LDON boss 6 you can get some weapon (but epic 2.5 is better)
On ldon boss you can get some nice stuff too (ring, belt cloak etc...).

Also if you are planning to do qvic multibox with full ldon/time gear, i think you will need a war with some RoA level and also guradian charm level will help.
Necosi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 06:27:21 am »

Hope this helps.

Wow, that's a lot of information (and a little confusing...)! 

Pardon my ignorance, but I haven't really played since the release of Luclin so a lot of this is new/foreign to me.

I'm currently playing a Bst (Snaekize) and hit 70 yesterday.  I was able to solo the named in the West wing (Hreidar?  Next to a named wyvvern) and got, what I assume is, the tower ring.  Will I be able to get to the towers and kill the named up there alone, or will I need a group/guild to progress from here?

The same with PoFire/PoTime: Is this stuff soloable by a 70 1.0 Bst?  What about the lower floors of LDoN?

Thanks for all the information!

Siccwilly Darkmind - Barbarian Berserker
Snaekize - Iksar Beastlord
Dhuka Vhurl - Dwarf Paladin
Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 10:43:42 am »

A couple points to add.

PoTime bosses drop the pages needed for the epic 1.5 weapon
LDoN bosses drop the pages needed for the epic 2.0
The Fighter Guild/Caster Guild quest will grant you access to the zone where you get the book for your epic 2.5
Qvic bosses drop tokens needed to access the zone where you get the book for your epic 3.0

As far as difficulty goes, a good rule of thumb is this.  If you haven't completed the epic quest for the zone your in, the content of that zone will be difficult, and the bosses will not be soloable.

Except for the 2.5 book, each of the epics have a boss that is very difficult for people not already geared beyond that point in the game.  Terrorantula/Quillmane for 1.5, Master of Weaponry for 2.0 and Twinkletoes for 3.0 all require a full group of appropriately geared toons to kill, and even then it's not a given.  True, a warrior wielding a pair of 3.0's and wearing full T1 gear can easily solo Terror/Quill.  But a full group in time gear is going to have a fun fight on their hands.
xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 11:30:51 am »

terror/quil are not so hard. Better is to get a shaman for slow, and after that will be easier, no need 3.0 or T1.

Also a caster guild pet (for mage or beastlord, don't know for other depend on AApet) can done it. Long fight and you need to heal and heal you pet but it's doable.
Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 02:47:26 pm »

I wasn't saying you needed a 3.0 warrior for the fight.   Wink

My point was that, if your group is appropriately geared (time gear for Terror, LDoN Gear for MoW) you will find the boss fights challenging for a single group.

And yes, people who've completed the FG/CG quests will have a solid advantage.  The CG pet is stronger than anything short of the epic 2.5 pets, and the NPC in the FG will set your attack and defensive skills above the cap which helps a lot.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 161