Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:09:09 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Shadowknights  (Read 4256 times)
zzakk

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2016, 10:15:26 pm »

Does anyone ever play a SK?  All I hear is how crappy they are.  Couldn't we just make them like a Paly and make their epic proc a group lifetap?  At the very least, make them a replacement option for the Paly just to get them in the game.

Maybe to make them stand apart from a Paly, since SK were able to have pets...give them the Necro epic pets but a couple tier levels below their actual level.  Similar to the old school...SK pets were lower level than Necro pets.  Wouldn't be very effective in battle, but would add a tiny bit of dmg.

In regards to group heals, I feel the Cleric should have the epic combat heal proc with maybe a small chance to Cure and the Paly's heal should be lower level and a clicky.

This has probably been discussed before, but I didn't feel like searching through the forums.  Just some thoughts.
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 10:27:54 pm »

SK will be a justifiable alternative to Warrior or Paladin for tanking soon ™. Seriously though, Hate is already looking into adjustments in this stuff, but he is pretty busy atm. Give it some time. Hopefully sooner than later. That being said, you can currently use an SK over a warrior if you would like, it just can't do anything better than warrior from my understanding. I mean ANYTHING at all is what people claim. I know I'm waiting for this update since it is already in the works before providing more Paladin feedback at least. I'm sure SK feedback will be needed after the change also.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 10:32:44 pm by Eliseus » Logged
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 12:57:38 am »

I have an SK. Worthless toon. I like the group lifetap idea (if area effect). Not a fan of the 2nd tank idea - still a worthless toon then - plus warrior solely serves as tank these days since they can't wield any real augs.

Another option would be to give SK a powerful single target DPS effect, maybe ramp up the epic strength a good bit till SK is a viable single target DPS toon.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 06:06:00 pm »

on my personal list of shit that needs to be done on this server this ranks somewhere next to adding more gem drops in CT.... lots of other stuff needs attention before we need to worry about another toon that can maybe do the job of a toon that is already doing a bang up job,...

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 12:14:36 am »

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=5097.msg65903#msg65903

There. Stop yer bellyachin'.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
warrior5

YAY

View Profile