Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 05:24:09 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sleeper Mob Aggro  (Read 1186 times)
Mixlor

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2023, 03:58:52 pm »

This is still an issue with mob aggro in Sleepers that happened after the "oopsie" when adjusting aggro in T11 that affected all zones. Mobs appear to not 'assist' each other if one has aggro and runs by others -not of the same mob type.

My testing:

Entrance hallway, I am able to walk up to the first 2 Iridescent Caretakers and immediately aggro both of them. The next mob is a pestering annoyance, pulling single. The 3rd pull has a Pestering Annoyance and Iridescent Caretaker close to each other but if you pet pull either one, the other does not come to assist because they are not of the same mob type. The 4th pull, I pulled a Pestering Annoyance -again... close to a Iridescent Caretaker and the Caretaker did not aggro but the Pestering picked up another Pestering that was in close proximity as it ran by.

Maybe this is an issue with mobs 'inheriting' aggro from another of a different type as it runs by....?

Please look into this when you can Draca. Most folks just do the Warder grind but for those of us that dont fear a few dirtnaps from time to time... would like to have it back to what is was before your "oopsie"

Thanks!

-Mix-

**Update**

Continued down the hallway into the big room and tried some different mobs there.

Vigilant Custodian + Little Axe Wielder (G). Both aggro'd when one was pet pulled.
Ancient Caretaker + Iridescent Caretaker (B). Ancient did not aggro when Iridescent did when walking through doorway and mobs on both sides.
Ancient Drakonine + Iridescent Caretaker (G). Both aggro'd when one was pet pulled.
Opalescent Sentry + Ancient Drakonine (B). Ancient did not aggro when I pulled the Sentry right by it.

-Mix-

« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 04:33:32 pm by Mixlor » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988