Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 12:58:05 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tacvi guild instances?  (Read 3839 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2011, 01:31:29 am »

Is anyone else having problems with tacvi guild instances vanishing? Twice now, and no one is deleting.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 01:33:01 am »

Ya, checked the other GI I have up, and its fine....but tacvi keeps vanishing.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 08:55:40 am »

Welcome to Tacvi ask anyone who's played on server past there ther eis a rule of tumb once you enter a GI dont leave with any char that can kill it...and any char that needs the gear as when you come back it wont be there......
Venthar

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 05:19:11 pm »

Can you camp a character out in the instance and log back in to it, then enter with other toons? Or does the instance need a character actively in it at all times to remain up? I've lost one before too, but have been looking for ways to keep them.
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 09:46:00 pm »

TACVI guild instances go poof.  Most of the time.  As someone advised earlier... get in.. and stay there until you are fully geared.  This is the only zone where I have experienced the guild instances locking people out more often than not.

So, clear the zone, camp out if you like and come back in an hour but do not leave and expect to re-enter.  This applies to group as well as guild instances.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 10:03:19 am »

And Hunter the other day stated that he cannot fix the faulty coding for Tacvi, since he doesnt own the coding for the instances.....so workarounds are the answer for now.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 221