Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 11:45:04 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: potime or Ldon?  (Read 8939 times)
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2010, 10:24:17 am »

So... I am only missing my king cards from LDON for CG/FG.  What should I do?  Should I hit potime first for gear before attempting the card farming?

I went to LDON on a full BOT set... I was getting in tough fights on first floor so I was wondering...

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 10:30:14 am »

Both LDoN and time are going to be tough in that gear if you're soloing.  They're designed for a group at that level, but then you'll have to split the tokens/cards/pages/gear with others who need them.

Assuming you can get the group, I'd go for LDoN and get FG/CG access.  Having the benefits of the guilds will help with progression

Sickem

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 10:37:17 am »

i second the notion of fg/cg first. Especially since your so close already. It's fairly easy to have someone help you get to lvl 5. And then you can just stay there until you get the cards. The benny's are worth it.

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 12:04:46 pm »

Why level 5?
Card dont drop earlier on?

I am also 3-boxing war, cleric and wiz, all full BOT armor
Soon ill replace the wiz with mage when i finish leveling him off.

Just a pain to get the damn stone to go to 2nd lol

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 12:18:39 pm »

well if you're 3 boxing with full BoT gear, should be easier than some people ive seen try to go through LDoN (I'm looking at you Mr. "I want my epic 3.0 but only have Pauldal Caverns gear"....)
you'll just have to take it slow. since your clerics mana regen isnt the greatest in the world yet. should be ok though just the 3 of you. For speed i would recommend getting some other people though

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 12:22:24 pm »

do cards drop on second floor?

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 12:40:46 pm »

I've only seen them from floor 5, other floor drop all except King's Chest

Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 02:12:08 pm »

All armor cards can drop on any floor 2 - 5.  No cards drop on 1 and only illusion cards drop on 6. 

However...Each floor has a kind of card or cards that drop more prevelantly than others.  I don't recall the breakdown, but in the beginners guide in the guides/quests section Danyelle has spelled out pretty well what to expect on each floor.  I can tell you tho that the King's Chest cards drop most commonly from lvl 5.  You will find it an extremely rare drop on any other level.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 03:21:30 pm »

i stand corrected then, thanks for the insight

Giggity

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2010, 06:13:23 am »

I personally agree with the fact that the CG/FG would help your characters progression.  However, I also feel that working on your epic 1.5 and getting PoTime gear is important as well.  It's hard to say really. 

I think you'd have better luck getting some good gear in PoTime and it'd make it alot easier to get thru the LDON's.

Requiem for a Dream.
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 07:55:48 am »

true, we had a kings chest card drop on the lower levels yesterday!
marbach1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2010, 11:18:18 am »

Yesterday i felt like a lucky man, had 2 kings cards drop on lower lvls, and then on lvl 5 4 more dropped off trash, and 4 more off boses, double loot, double kings cards ahhaha, man it was a lucky evening for me
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2010, 07:48:10 pm »

Very nice, seems the double loot weekend helped mend some of the problems caused by a massive influx of P99'ers.

marbach1

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 08:48:32 pm »

indeed, and to add i also got a guardians charm on one of the lower lvls was quite surprised
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2010, 12:44:14 am »

if ya dont mind me asking, which floor?

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124