Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:41:23 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Expedition Ideas  (Read 3669 times)
Dinadas

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2015, 07:17:17 am »

Since T5 mini is whacky, how about having 1 boss, back by the jelly fish.  That drops a token perhaps make it lore.  Would be easier to adjust task for full clear that way, I usually get clear task(when my toon gets it), off first boss kill.

That token could be handed in to an NPC in abyss that would spawn 1 of the bosses left on your task list. 

Perhaps that NPC appears after a full clear, or some other trigger.  I would put the NPC in the arena area. 

I think this might allow the task completion to be cleared up, and not trivalize t5.  1 boss you need per day does not seem OP. 

OR

Could make 5 bosses that drop tokens,  and then spawn random bosses in t5 from the whole pool of 100. Keeping rest of the mechanics the same.

Either way would clean up the expedition task buginess if it was 5 new bosses to kill like t2-t4.

Also please reconsider the ability to sell back prisms even at 1 berry per I think people would appreciate it.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 09:32:58 am »

That token could be handed in to an NPC in abyss that would spawn 1 of the bosses left on your task list.
no...this would make t5 trivial because its the last 5 or 6 bosses that make it hard...

Perhaps that NPC appears after a full clear, or some other trigger.  I would put the NPC in the arena area.

A npc that spawns after a full clear with some sort of chest is not a bad idea....maybe it drops an item that is lore and you can turn in for berries?

I think this might allow the task completion to be cleared up, and not trivalize t5.  1 boss you need per day does not seem OP.
Again this would remove the challenge from t5.. you could do the hardest part over several days with 30 min missions....lame..

Also please reconsider the ability to sell back prisms even at 1 berry per I think people would appreciate it.
Yea people would like this but i would not hold your breath...

Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 10:12:33 am »

Well maybe 5 tokens that spawn 5 random bosses from the entire list.  Would be exactly the same as it is now for helping people complete it.
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 10:30:18 am »

To clarify

I would have the NPC trade in in abyss itself.  So if you are working on t5 you do the mini for a few days get some boss tokens.

Go to abyss, clear it, or have some other way of triggering if desired.  Then use your tokens to spawn random bosses there.

Would allow the expedition to be cleaned up.

Would provide the exact same benefit as of now, but allow the task to work properly.  Right now you get 3-5 random bosses in the mini.
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 10:48:05 am »

Yea people would like this but i would not hold your breath...
[/quote]

Yea I know.  Maybe a new recipe that takes 10 in the magic box combines into something that sells back for 5 berries or something.  Would be no reason to ever buy it, non tradable, etc.  And would work with the way the queen works.

Just something to do with them vs rotting them all the time.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64991
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 207