Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:37:21 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 40636 times)
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2015, 02:20:35 am »

Hmm agree to disagree.

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2015, 02:24:20 am »

Still dont understand, though.....whats the issue you're having with mounts?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2015, 02:30:44 am »

Cannot navigate dungeons with them as mounted toons cannot turn corners correctly, and will often run beyond the group into danger or get stuck. Also they accelerate very slowly which is a real drag (literally).

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2015, 02:41:26 am »

Ahhh! Upgrade your client, most those issues will vanish.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2015, 02:52:58 am »

Ahhh! Upgrade your client, most those issues will vanish.

bah ty sir  Shocked

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2015, 05:15:43 am »

Sure! Hotkey /hidec all then /hidec looted, issue resolved Cheesy

I hate messing with other corpses tho Sad I feel like it's easy to lose corpses this way - maybe it's my ocd.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2015, 11:22:31 am »

OK for the uninformed on mounts...

spoiler alert....

summon your mount...  its sucks...like ridding a pregnant water Buffalo...

REpoP the INstance /haterswillhate

now you have all the benefits...and none of the water buffalo...

enjoy or remove...i stopped using mounts long ago:)

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2015, 12:14:03 pm »

17.1 I don't really see why this is important... do the quest..

17.2 its exploitable? killing 1 mob over and over is an exploit? please you only get a fraction killing one mob as you would mass pulling..this is silly..hell you can do the same thing with the guards...its bad xp..

17.3  yea this would be nice...i guess...you run 5 groups of toons? jebus...what a pain in the ass

17.4 /hidecorpse all its neat!

17.5 she is mostly for farming I think.. i dunno if it matter with her gimp aoe..

17.6 ya this would be nice to get fixed

17.7 been a work around for this since...forever

17.8 i have no idea

17.9 so the essence is in short supply because the mini was removed...but because the high level people can do the mini they don't clear for essence...but...i don't understand this sentence..i am probably not smart...

17.10 I am OK with warriors being great at tanking... my dps comes from others...not every class should do all things...hell..no class should do all things.../shrug

17.11 don't care

17.12  or 12.12 you pick.... yea this sucks... it used to be really good.. now it so bad... i came out 30k down on aa a few times after turn ins or worse and I was like..fuck that shit.... that's like playing blackjack and trying to get 21 on each hand..that shit will bankrupt you.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2015, 12:46:38 pm »

17.1 I don't really see why this is important... do the quest..
I did. Trying to help people in the future since it doesn't make sense.
17.2 its exploitable? killing 1 mob over and over is an exploit? please you only get a fraction killing one mob as you would mass pulling..this is silly..hell you can do the same thing with the guards...its bad xp..
Since I have eev2, I get 10xp per kill on this guy - and he doesn't have a lot of hp. This adds up fast. Very fast. Someone with eev3 can macro kill this guy overnight and get 100k-200k aa easy. Why give cheaters the option especially as having him repop adds no value? 150k aa isn't bad xp... it's insane. Bannable for two reasons, but an exploit nonetheless imo. If Hate tells me this isn't an exploit then I'll be in anguish for a bit.
17.3  yea this would be nice...i guess...you run 5 groups of toons? jebus...what a pain in the ass
Not necessarily. Even if I run 4 groups, you have to move toons out of each group in order to CoH, effectively turning it into 5 groups. Same goes for 3 groups etc. The worst part is waiting for the clickie delay every single time, again and again and again throughout the zone. Right now it greatly discourages people from running more than 11 toons (to keep a space open in g2).
17.4 /hidecorpse all its neat!
Bothers me as I said above. Just asking.
17.5 she is mostly for farming I think.. i dunno if it matter with her gimp aoe..
Fair point.
17.6 ya this would be nice to get fixed
17.7 been a work around for this since...forever
Sounds like an exploit. Regardless, I removed it since Chunka says it's resolved with the new client.
17.8 i have no idea
Well figure it out! Wasn't asking you though.
17.9 so the essence is in short supply because the mini was removed...but because the high level people can do the mini they don't clear for essence...but...i don't understand this sentence..i am probably not smart...
Since mini is gone high lvl folks don't get abyss essences like they used to. Reason: clearing T5 for bosses sucks so hard they just say "f-it" - I know I do. This is why we see /auc wtb abyss essences all the time now (and of course there are no sellers).
17.10 I am OK with warriors being great at tanking... my dps comes from others...not every class should do all things...hell..no class should do all things.../shrug
Understandable. I'm just tired of the zerk zerk zerk zerk incentive.
17.11 don't care
I don't care that you don't care. Thanks for sharing.
17.12  or 12.12 you pick.... yea this sucks... it used to be really good.. now it so bad... i came out 30k down on aa a few times after turn ins or worse and I was like..fuck that shit.... that's like playing blackjack and trying to get 21 on each hand..that shit will bankrupt you.
I'm so used to losing crystals on this guy I almost don't gaf when they drop anymore since I know they will be gone. Still, can't resist a gamble. Just wish the odds were better since they suck hard now.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2015, 02:44:41 pm »

17.1) That's part of the "benefit" of the guild. You mention having other characters flagged. You'll live. Just make the first rank on them. :-P

17.2) Will fix Oshimaiaiaiai tonight.

17.3) It's Call of the Companions, a group version of the spell. It was originally a mage spell that Hunter liked enough to convert into a reward item (without the long cooldown). It'll stay group. May add a raid version with few minute cooldown later, but no intentions anytime soon.

17.4) Not easily. Too much work for trivial bits.

17.5) The "resists" are your GROUP members resists. It's not PBAOE, it's AOE Rain. Which means you are likely getting resists from it trying to hit your CHARACTER (and obviously resisting). If you need further proof, get fire resist below 800 and attack test dummy. You'll notice that the resists go away and you're losing health fast.

17.6) This is valid and I'll look in to tonight or tomorrow.

17.7) idk, my bff jill

17.8 ) This should've been corrected already.

17.9) After the mini being exploited was disabled, essences are less common? That's just "terrible".

17.10) Warriors will NOT become the AFK aoe/tank/dps-gods they were before. They are TANKS. If, by earrings and UW they become large dps...so be it. I will not give them back that unstoppable afk AOE dps in addition to the best mitigation possible.

17.11) The check inventory plugin hits all inventory slots. Sorry, can't fix without WAY too much work for a minor inconvenience.

17.12) It's not a conversion. It's a gamble. If you don't like the rates, don't gamble.

17.13) The rewards are going to be heavily looked at after T10.

17.14) All casters have potential for SWEEPING changes soon. With T10, I'm scaling the spells off of the augment damage. This way, it will be a STATIC bonus at whatever level, relative to the tier. If this works particularly well in T10, I'll retrofit the spells to scale in this manner. Additionally, I will look at the necklace scaling too.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pyronost

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2015, 02:53:46 pm »

17.9) After the mini being exploited was disabled, essences are less common? That's just "terrible".

-Hate

I think what he meant by that, was that in comparison with the t1/2 and t7 mini's being active, t5 essences have become a huge bottleneck. People have become used to being able to grab 1-2 of drag minor/major and maybe a gods once a day thanks to the mini's. It actually makes it feel like you're progressing when gathering the things up for the lovely UW (the droprate on dragons minor is horrendous otherwise). The mini-dungeons provide us an alternate way of farming for things we might need. Not that since people are exploiting the huge stockpile of t5 essences is gone.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 03:37:51 pm by Pyronost » Logged

Rayge Face - 73 Warrior
Surprize Face - 73 Pal
Stowic Face - 73 Cleric
Kokaine Face - 72 Berzerker
Tranquill Face - 73 Monk
Rumblepack - 73 Bard
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2015, 04:39:09 pm »

-Hate

I think what he meant by that, was that in comparison with the t1/2 and t7 mini's being active, t5 essences have become a huge bottleneck. People have become used to being able to grab 1-2 of drag minor/major and maybe a gods once a day thanks to the mini's. It actually makes it feel like you're progressing when gathering the things up for the lovely UW (the droprate on dragons minor is horrendous otherwise). The mini-dungeons provide us an alternate way of farming for things we might need. Not that since people are exploiting the huge stockpile of t5 essences is gone.

Pretty much.

Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2015, 04:40:22 pm »

I can tell you got alot of stuff on your plate hate but the t5 essences not being around after being exploited is "terrible" I didnt exploit it, my guild didnt, nobody i know did. BAN half the server if you have to, whats better punishing us all? come on now. T5 illsalin essence drop rate is on par with ultimate weapon 17 drop rate, ive seen about 5 drop from about 15 clears thats on par with. nothing, nothing else is that shitty. if you want to punish the exploiters, find out who they are, let em stockpile somethin they worked real hard to get Then just randomly delete it. then you dont have to ban half the server, and you dont have to stop honest players progression because of faggots exploiting shit.

Krinkle Sprinkle
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2015, 04:50:52 pm »

I can tell you got alot of stuff on your plate hate but the t5 essences not being around after being exploited is "terrible" I didnt exploit it, my guild didnt, nobody i know did. BAN half the server if you have to, whats better punishing us all? come on now. T5 illsalin essence drop rate is on par with ultimate weapon 17 drop rate, ive seen about 5 drop from about 15 clears thats on par with. nothing, nothing else is that shitty. if you want to punish the exploiters, find out who they are, let em stockpile somethin they worked real hard to get Then just randomly delete it. then you dont have to ban half the server, and you dont have to stop honest players progression because of faggots exploiting shit.

This is actually more to my point. I don't know anyone who was farming tons of T5 ess from T5 mini, but the regular T5 drop rate is abysmal (pun intended), and you can't even get them to drop without clearing all the corals and mobs and getting to the boss pool - then you're lucky to get even a couple essences after an hour of clearing. It was bad enough taking multiple parties through T5 by clearing the zone 100 times, to have to do it 100 more times for a terrible essence drop rate that is unlike any other essence in the game is murderous death kill pain hate angry die suck. Point is, T5 continues to murder us in our sleep well after we finally finally finally finish the zone.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 04:53:09 pm by warrior5 » Logged

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2015, 05:03:27 pm »

Lol I made a joke about essences and the butthurt can be heard from space.

On a serious note: claiming to not exploit it, but taking advantage of vastly increased quantities is hilarious. I will review the drop chances for tiers and minis after T10 as some of the minis are simply being abused too often. T5 was a huge problem as it allowed progression, which the others do not. I intend to simply fix that aspect of it.

Lastly, people hated t5 before. I add a new way for faster (apparently, much much faster) essences and after being abused horribly twice, I've disabled it...which is punishing the server? That's reaching for it...

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64991