Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 10:48:38 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: How bout a Semi-Ultimate charm?  (Read 30075 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2010, 03:56:09 pm »

I thought for a moment that maybe it could be a cost of having a semi ultimate charm that you would have to raise your charms again to 25 then start in T3/4 again for your real ultimate charm. However then I realized that it would add even more to the whole ldon6 bs overcamp that is already going on.

Are the charm components for 26 - 50 stackable? That would solve the issue. Otherwise maybe turn them in for full credits so that when you are ready you can make your ultimate charm.

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2010, 01:00:21 pm »

I dont like the idea of 2 semi ultimate charms making 1 ultimate. It would cheapen the Ultimate Charm. if you could farm up/ buy charm upgrades from 1 to 25, then do it again, without ever entering T3/T4 areas.... and make the same charm, whats the point of even getting access to those areas until after you max the same charm everyone is busting their ass to get?

not to mention you can buy the charm upgrades with real cash, making an Ultimate Charm worth 800$. Pricey, yes, but able to buy none the less.

I meant that the second charm would be the one from T3/T4.. then you combine the one from LDON and the one from T3-T4 together... its just that at least you get a semi uber charm while farming T3/T4

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2010, 01:04:18 pm »

I meant that the second charm would be the one from T3/T4.. then you combine the one from LDON and the one from T3-T4 together... its just that at least you get a semi uber charm while farming T3/T4

Makes sense.... that way you still have to do all the work, yet you still get some benefit at the half-way point.  Not bad Lodar.

Rob Smiley
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2010, 07:56:54 pm »

Makes sense.... that way you still have to do all the work, yet you still get some benefit at the half-way point.  Not bad Lodar.

I 3rd this.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2010, 09:02:05 pm »

I 3rd this.

This idea i like, i didnt like the "lets level each charm from 1 to 25, twice and combine for Ultimate Charm"

Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2010, 05:15:46 am »

The Semi-Charm idea is a great one, I know I am late to all of this, but at least it gives people something to shoot for.  Only thing I would see wrong is maybe a jam like never before in LDoN 6, but i think everyone here is used to that by now.
qualin

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2010, 02:51:37 pm »

Bumping this, cause I'm getting close to being done on all my level 35 charms lol.
Padme

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2010, 12:35:44 am »

Keep going Qualin, yesterday i got mine finished  Roll Eyes
And i beated my record with 12 cyan in almost 6h of farming  Grin
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2010, 12:46:18 am »

qualin is an animal =p first ranger with ultimate charm maybe?

qualin

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2010, 12:49:31 am »

no...it won't happen.

My rig only has 2 gig of RAM.  That means boxing 3 is my limit....and that's pushing it.  Means I can't farm for cyans....unless someone else wants to do it for me? LoL...I'll provide some DPS lol.

Got all my level 25 charms. I'm out of content and goals for now lol.

At least I'm done with LDoN
istvaan

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2010, 11:00:58 am »

Only thing I hope for any semi-ultimate charm is that it is less than half as powerful than the ult charm, and there is some penalty if you wish to make it into an ult charm eventually.

Maybe 40% stats and 40% of the ultimate charm focus effects, and require it to be combined with 128 cyans (through new stones... 128 cyans -> 64 orange -> 32 purple -> 16 (something) and so on until you get one that is equiv to 128 cyans to combine with a semi-ult to make it into an ult).
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2010, 12:06:00 pm »

Only thing I hope for any semi-ultimate charm is that it is less than half as powerful than the ult charm, and there is some penalty if you wish to make it into an ult charm eventually.

IMO there would be no reason for a less than half or weaker SEMI...

You are still doing the same work as with the Ultimate Charm... you are just combining it halfway thru to get some use out of all the hard work you have done so far.  No need for penalties just because the idea came a little later and some people plowed past that point.

Rob Smiley
qualin

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2010, 12:21:42 pm »

Ya know...I'd be satisfied if...

A semi ultimate charm could keep the same exact stats as a level 25 guardian charm, except combine the effects from the other 3 charms, and I'd be happy as hell.

Add a lil bonus with a lil extra HP for icing on the cake.

istvaan

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2010, 01:05:03 pm »

You are still doing the same work as with the Ultimate Charm... you are just combining it halfway thru to get some use out of all the hard work you have done so far.

Farming 100 cyans takes around 95 hours. Farming 100 LDoN upgrades takes less than 40 hours.
kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2010, 01:06:40 pm »

how does it take less than 40 hours?

since you can't make trains of more than 10 in a custom zone like ldon6...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64993
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 79