Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:03:53 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: AA Window Problems  (Read 4506 times)
Aggressive

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2012, 10:09:45 am »

The other day on my beastie I was able to put one point of flurry into passive Pet AA's. Since then all the Passives Pet increases have been greyed out in the AA window and I can't purchase them. I also had Extended Ingenuity on my warrior at one point and now its gone. Also while leveling a rogue today after Purchasing Innate Runspeed 3 times it went to 5/5 and is now sitting at 6/5 when it should actually be 4/5. What's goin on with the AA system?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 10:11:19 am by Aggressive » Logged
Fanon_Emarr

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 10:43:06 am »

I think this has something to do with the source code update.

Faynon (Pal) / Necrofanster (Really?) / Nonaf (SK) / Fanfabulous (Bard) / Fandurable (War) / Fanfireworks (Mage)
Aggressive

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 01:32:34 pm »

I'm not sure what's going on with my beastlord.

Under the Archtype tab, the AA - Warder's Fury (Passive Crits - LDoN) has a strange string of code where it would normally list the level required to purchase the AA. It now shows 0 / 6 and I can't purchase any.

Under the Class tab, the AA - Warder's Alacrity (Passive Flurry - GoD) also has the strange code. I was able to train 1 rank of this about a week ago logged in sometime down the road and I could no longer buy anymore ranks of it. So it sits at 1 / 6 and I can't purchase anymore.

Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 07:23:28 pm »

It would help to know what clients yall are using
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 02:08:28 pm »

Hi,

I have the same issue with my beastlord.  I have a lot of AA's to spend, but can't use them anymore.
Some 'New??' AA's have no name ("Unknown DB string+Number)  and others have been maxed to 30 points, but can only been bought till 15 and are greyed out.

For your information, I'm using UF an installed the last spell file 01-14-13.

Where did it went wrong here ??

Perhaps HUNTER can sort this out  Grin

Kind regards,
ALRAZOR
Aggressive

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 02:33:24 pm »

The ones you speak of are normal for the AA window on an EMU server.

However, My beastlord still can't purchase any more ranks of Warder's Fury or Warder's Alacrity since the source code change. I managed to get One Rank of Warder's Alacrity before those AA's went whacky so it sits at 1/6.
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 11:27:11 am »

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. 

I only want to add that these AA-tables (lay-out) has been mixed up DURING playing UF.  AA's has always been a part of the game, also on EZ.   If Hunter messed up these AA's without his knowledge after changing source code, he should be able to re-establish these tables as before.  I think a lot of people should agree. 

Another thought : could the using of wineq 2.0, MQ2 and EQBC  be the reason why AA's are so 'whacky' ?

Kind regards,
ALRAZOR
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 03:53:22 pm »

I have tried it across multiple clients, with and without mq2 and still get the same errors. It has been this way since the last source code update. A lot of my toons started drowning is the reason I noticed it was messed up.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 243