Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 08:44:17 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: LDON Charm for beastlord.  (Read 6584 times)
Cobbs

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2011, 05:45:24 pm »

I looked throught the boardand could not find what charm the Beastlord should focus on.  Cna anyone tell me what route you wnet and why?
trogdorr

<Dignatio>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 05:54:45 pm »

Well both the guardian or sorc charm would benifit you depending on your augs. DD augs on your weapons get higher proc's with the sorc i believe, but guardian for the obvious reasons is what i use most on my melee classes.

~Trogdorr~Doktorr~
    ~Templarr~Kickz~
~Stinkfistz~Conspiracy~
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 06:01:32 pm »

Oracle charm to heal your pet with also. Depends on how much melee you get from your pet vs yourself.

Hurley

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 06:34:59 am »

In the end your going to want a sorc. You will get to a point where you and your pet will not be able to take things anymore. Unless you add a cleric in there, then maybe. Sorc increased your augs for dps which is nice.
ezlife

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 02:00:05 pm »

Hurley said it best.
If you still low lvl and trying to solo your way then oracles is fine. It will help with heals on your pet as well as you. I think my base pet heal with ora50 was 40kcrit heals and bst single cast heal which is almost a instant cast is 16kcrit.
I play a 4.0 bst with ninja v in both epics and wish i did my sorc alot sooner. there are really few times if any that i will even cast a heal t2/t3 up on my bst.
sorc ftw
Follow Me

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 02:04:08 pm »

If you are pre 3.0 dont farm charms yet.  Get your hands on a good sum of plats and get someone to run you through Qvic for your 3.0 first.  

If you're single boxing go with oracle.  You will be able to solo ldon extremely easily.  Your 3.0 pet will eat stuff and you basically just sit there healing it.  Qvic you should be able to break in and take 3 mobs at a time healing your pet with a decent oracle.

Once in qvic you'll realize that you need more characters and either make friends, or level up a few more guys.

If you're boxing then go for sorc and get some augs.  

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 162