Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 12:23:53 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Author Topic: Svartmane  (Read 38078 times)
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2015, 08:27:10 am »

Curse you watchyoudie !  LoL    I have been back at farming it for a week now, popping/repopping  creating/deleting instances and still nothing.  Why does this biatch hate me SO MUCH !?!?!?!?!?       
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2015, 11:38:24 am »

Curse you watchyoudie !  LoL    I have been back at farming it for a week now, popping/repopping  creating/deleting instances and still nothing.  Why does this biatch hate me SO MUCH !?!?!?!?!?       

thanks for doing that. made mine spawn quicker =P
Darinow

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2015, 03:06:41 pm »

Pretty sure getting 4 svarts in under 3 hours last week will be a record Im never able to beat again lol.
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2015, 03:49:44 pm »

Anyone wanna sell any of those?   LoL   Name your price, pp, ess's, sls's.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2015, 04:30:45 pm »

Pretty sure getting 4 svarts in under 3 hours last week will be a record Im never able to beat again lol.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Drep

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2015, 10:04:30 am »

26 clears so far today and only 2 Ts's.   What has been done here isn't even a bottleneck.  It's a major cockblock.    Been living in this zone pretty much since sept 22 trying to just get a single Master. 

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2015, 10:17:25 am »

26 clears so far today and only 2 Ts's.   What has been done here isn't even a bottleneck.  It's a major cockblock.    Been living in this zone pretty much since sept 22 trying to just get a single Master. 

I try my best not to cry out about stuff serverside (Except with drop rates because it always gives me better drop rates after I cry in OOC).

That's called "praying to RNG through OOC". It works.  Grin

-Hate

Have you tried complaining in ooc? According to Hate, that works. :/

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2015, 10:49:13 am »

lol  No.  I would rather read ooc than talk in it. 

Drep

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2015, 02:08:24 pm »

Finally got my master since farming it since sept 22.    I don't know if it was just coincidence, but It happened right after Akk came back and started working on optimizing issues over Halloween.    I also never experienced bats spawning un-killable vampires with the wrong skins on them again either (posted that part in the broken thread).   yay! finally done 

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2015, 02:33:19 pm »

until next time!

Drep

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2015, 02:56:23 pm »

Yeah, started working on another one.  Thankfully, got 2 masters from that kill so that's at least 1 down.  haha

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2015, 07:04:56 pm »

Last 7 Tserinnas have been 1 spawn in 97 (yes, ninety seven) trigger bats. This is waaaaay outside of the "advertised" rate of 5%.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2015, 07:34:40 pm »

7 Tser spawns per 679 bat kills?  That seems very, very bad to me.  Are those the actual numbers or what it feels like?

Drep

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2015, 08:13:58 pm »

I believe him knowing what my last experience was.  however the number of bats is probably actually halved if you are counting them all.   I'm pretty sure only half the bats can trigger ts.   not all of them are triggers.

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2015, 08:17:37 pm »

I believe him knowing what my last experience was.  however the number of bats is probably actually halved if you are counting them all.   I'm pretty sure only half the bats can trigger ts.   not all of them are triggers.

There are 6 bats each round that can trigger her. They are called "#a shrouded bat" 3 upstairs near her room, 3 in the tunnel below. Personally from my day spamming the floor during double loot, I saw between a 1% and 1.5% chance to spawn. It was fairly maddening  Tongue but I ended up hitting the jackpot after hours and hours and over 1000 bats slain so I'm happy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64992
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 210