Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 09:59:50 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 6-box Looking for Guild  (Read 7218 times)
Keroth

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2016, 10:21:44 am »

Hey there!
I've been messing around on the emus for a few years now, mostly playing on Hidden Forest.  I came to EZ a few months ago and have been having a blast with my group.  I'm playing Warrior, Paladin, Druid, 2x Zerkers and a Rogue.  I'm working on T1 armor right now, and all my toons have 3.0.

I'm in the Eastern Standard time zone, and i play mostly afternoons/evenings or weekends.

I know the guild format isn't all that heavily used here, but i'm just looking for any groups of guilded folks who play around the same times for the purposes of general chatting and tips for improving my group/gameplay.

Not looking for handouts and I already have a free waypoint reward item, just looking for other nerds to add a little social element into my gametime.

Feel free to hit me up in-game (warrior main is Keroth) or post here.  Glad to meet you all and glad to be a part of the server.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 10:59:25 am »

I just treat OOC like guildchat and that works for me:)

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 11:39:56 am »

OOC is my source of amusement, guild chat is my source of personal attacks and hateful speech $$

Keroth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 07:46:58 am »

That seems to be what most people do, too.  I just thought maybe there was a cool kid's club I could join and get a secret decoder ring or something.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 02:20:11 pm »

I have heard rumors of this but they wont let me in..

/gesture

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 06:56:52 pm »

That seems to be what most people do, too.  I just thought maybe there was a cool kid's club I could join and get a secret decoder ring or something.

I got invited into a meeting once, but when they found out I didn't have the required decoder ring I was promptly shown the door....

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 09:44:59 pm »

I got invited into a meeting once, but when they found out I didn't have the required decoder ring I was promptly shown the door....

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Keroth

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 02:45:07 pm »

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 211