Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 03:45:28 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Nebi Hacking  (Read 17621 times)
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2010, 11:08:44 pm »

Is swapping goods n' services between EZ and p99 really a big deal tho?

Do we even know? Obviously p99 would have a coronary, so there's certainly a "both fingers in the air" mentality to it cuz you know you're whizzing on *their* shoes.

But outside of the annoying /ooc spam, does it really affect EZ that much? If anything it's something else to trade in an economy that functions almost solely on creativity (loot rights, charm upgrades).

Put it this way: if not for the /ooc spam, would people really care? I'm playing devil's advocate here, i truly don't care either way. If someone wants to link me a black n white "don't do this" post from Hunter, it ends the argument straight away.

I personally think a lot of these things only bother us when we're bored at work and on the forums..
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 11:10:25 pm by Ponzi » Logged

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Doragoon15

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2010, 12:24:30 am »

I honestly don't care, I just found it funny that someone wants those people taken care of, so I kindly pointed out that it could have been if hunter had that big of a problem with it =P
krujo81

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2010, 08:19:01 am »

Is swapping goods n' services between EZ and p99 really a big deal tho?

Do we even know? Obviously p99 would have a coronary, so there's certainly a "both fingers in the air" mentality to it cuz you know you're whizzing on *their* shoes.

But outside of the annoying /ooc spam, does it really affect EZ that much? If anything it's something else to trade in an economy that functions almost solely on creativity (loot rights, charm upgrades).

Put it this way: if not for the /ooc spam, would people really care? I'm playing devil's advocate here, i truly don't care either way. If someone wants to link me a black n white "don't do this" post from Hunter, it ends the argument straight away.

I personally think a lot of these things only bother us when we're bored at work and on the forums..

hum hows this when even people from our server is offering services for p99 chars?. there getting all there stuff free so yeah it does mess with the economy

Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2010, 05:16:55 am »

hum hows this when even people from our server is offering services for p99 chars?. there getting all there stuff free so yeah it does mess with the economy

It's swapping items you spend months getting on one server with items that someone else blew months getting on another server.

End result : trading one time sink for another. It's not going to bork an economy in that way at all. Example : if Player A spends 40 hours putting together a firestrike on EZ and Player B spends 40 hours in guk to get a  FBSS and Darkmail gaunts..

And they swap.. It's two people who lost 40 hrs of their lives playing EQ. No net gain.

IN FACT. It's actually done one positive thing for EZ : 1/2 the toons logged into the server. Heck, if someone is PLing someone over on p99.. that's two breating EZ players that don't have 10 bots afking in the nexus taking up bandwith..

Can spin anything into a positive. But no, the only thing that IS NOT going on is someone getting something for free. I got a 50 necro on p99, and i would rather gouge my eyes out and listen to Metallica for 8 straight hours than PLing someone on p99. Wink

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Secrets

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2010, 07:34:28 am »

A shame he can't use MQ2 without getting caught on p1999.
karn

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2010, 11:19:41 pm »

p99 has MQ2 detection system?
Supreme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2010, 08:38:02 am »

p99 has MQ2 detection system?

No.

Mechules

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2010, 01:23:22 pm »

I would rather gouge my eyes out and listen to Metallica for 8 straight hours than PLing someone on p99. Wink

Hey! What's wrong with a little 'Tallica? =(

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053