Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 04:54:08 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Varik over-training LDON 4 1.12.2011  (Read 8892 times)
Domeiz

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 04:32:04 pm »

I think people need to chill a little bit. Most of the time I see others training in ldon and send a teell asking if they wanna share.. Sending a tell can resolve almost all issues. Just saying "fraps" is kinda lame imo. Just my 2 cents. Sry if this is typed weird, I'm on my BB
Aname
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 04:32:48 pm »

If you've been playing long enough to be able to train that many mobs in an LDoN, you've been playing long enough to know the rules.
As for Fraps'ing someone, that's what Hunter wants as proof.  Fraps away and get the losers off the game.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 04:34:43 pm »

If you've been playing long enough to be able to train that many mobs in an LDoN, you've been playing long enough to know the rules.
As for Fraps'ing someone, that's what Hunter wants as proof.  Fraps away and get the losers off the game.
++1
Lithiar

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 04:36:35 pm »

will the poster get banned for the ks's?? ruh roh....

should've just sent hunter a email, the man said it email or post  it, no drama. plz.
Mechules

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2011, 05:07:15 pm »

As far as I understand, Hunter has many punishments other than going straight for the ban hammer. He can de-level the character to 1 (big whoop), suspend the account for a specified amount of time, strip the character of equipment, delete the specific character, ban the whole account, or ban multiple accounts based on IP.

I'm not so sure that any time a rule is broken, a full ban should be warranted. Kinda like the difference between stealing a candy bar or speeding in a car versus murder in real life. This sounds more along the lines of "hey buddy, you shoulda known the rules, so here's a kick in the pants to get you squared away so it doesn't happen again" rather than "hey buddy, I caught you doing 10 over the speed limit so we're sentencing you to 4 consecutive life sentences."

The proof has already been posted, and I'm sure Hunter will punish him fairly when it comes to it. We shouldn't be gunning to get someone kicked every time he "speeds" a little bit because everyone has done it. He just got caught.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 178