Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:50:12 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Emails  (Read 3245 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2011, 09:55:58 am »

I got 22 emails that I still need to reply too. I put them aside cause they are too big, so I'll have to read then on my day off, which is Saturday night. For quicker responses, please keep your emails brief and to the point. If you need help with something, such as an item, quest, or player acting bad, then please provide proof with screenshots and video. If you write 10 paragraphs and I can't find the purpose of your email, then it'll need to be put aside until I have time to re-read it again. Remember, it can usually take 1-2 days for me to reply to emails depending when I get home, or how big your email is. Please don't spam me with 3-4 emails before I get a chance to reply. Thanks for understanding.

Oh yeah, don't send PMs or Petitions, as I don't view them.

Thanks,

Hunter
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 09:59:46 am by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 10:26:59 am »

Work faster! What am I paying you fo... Oh, right. Sorry, as you were. Take however long you need. /grovel

I notice a lot of suggestions in suggestion threads dont get an official response from you - do you read them and think about them, or would you rather have us use the suggestion thread to bounce ideas of other players and then send you a mail if it seems like a sound idea?

-Clev

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 11:21:16 am »

I read the forums. Feel free to bounce ideas back and forth between each other. If there is an emergency like exploit that needs to be fixed immediately, then feel free to email me.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053