Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:45:14 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Can not zone into BoThunder  (Read 3905 times)
Ellcrys

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2012, 11:35:19 pm »

Hey guys, I am running through the progression quests in Surefall Glade, and made it to Rangor Debuffer, the 65-70 quest giver for BoT, I hail him, get the quest to kill 20 elementals, and click Enter to zone into BoThunder, Rangor Debuffer gives me the customary "Knowledge is power. Find and fulfill your destiny" but I do not zone. I also went to the custom zone teleporter to see if I might be able to zone in that way, but that has the same effect and I do not zone. Do I need to run a specific update or something on my games files? I am using Underfoot currently, but have yet to run very many updates and I wondering if one of them specifically is needed to get into this custom zone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 12:07:05 am »

Underfoot is missing files, including BoT.  You'll need to copy them from another client or a version patched to live.

http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=UFMissingFilesList
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 12:10:59 am »

No updates in the traditional sense are needed here.....just the updated spell file and the custom zone files. You can find both to the left on this page under EZ Server Downloads. If you havent loaded these files it should take care of the issue. If it does not....may want to try loading the "missing files" for UF that many clients out there seem to lack. You can find those here:

http://tinyurl.com/eqmissing

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Ellcrys

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 12:12:34 am »

Thank you very much, that is exactly what I needed to know, I am copying over the necessary files right now. Thanks again.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 256