Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:01:19 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
Print
Author Topic: Ideal 6 box?  (Read 37174 times)
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2010, 04:56:27 pm »

Wat? no wai!

Blood of the Akkadian
nuska

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2010, 04:59:18 pm »

i mean log your bard on now dany!
Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2010, 05:11:40 pm »

My new 6 man killing crew is War/War/War/Rng/Rng/Clr. My crew is geared much heavier than any others though, so may not be a fair estimation for most.

Crab is this setup strictly for HoH crystal farming or do you get by doing T3 or even T4 bosses with this as well?  I of course do understand your tanks are going to have a substantial amount of hps and your clr is probably capable of healing more than the average bear.

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2010, 05:33:34 pm »

My new 6 man killing crew is War/War/War/Rng/Rng/Clr. My crew is geared much heavier than any others though, so may not be a fair estimation for most.

Crab is this setup strictly for HoH crystal farming or do you get by doing T3 or even T4 bosses with this as well?  I of course do understand your tanks are going to have a substantial amount of hps and your clr is probably capable of healing more than the average bear.

Right now for farming of T4 bosses I'm using War/War/War/Clr/Pal/Monk. I'm capable of all T4 bosses with that crew of 6.
Balthor2
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2010, 07:44:21 pm »

Ranger snares then Ranger roots then they move back and /autofire on

Is this in practice or theory?

I know my exposure to T1/T2 fights is very limited, but I have been in them and from my experience I do not see a ranger surviving a T2 fight even at a distance. The AoE DoTs I saw were doing like 40k damage and have a huge range.

I still don't see a ranger group surviving without a cleric. For those that do it... what am I missing here?

Practice. Use to be rather easy to land but one of the recent changes made resists act wonkey as shit. Some times I have to cast snare a few times for it to land.
Its good practice to snare every t1/t2 boss however as if they path you can lose the corpse to one of the hundreds of glitchs in the zone.

I remember seeing a SK + 3 RNG in a group doing t1 named some time back. SK proc kept it alive and rangers just max range bowed. I figured they were snare/rooting when I saw the SK die on a bad round of attacks and the boss changed target to a ranger but stood there.
Surprised more people dont use those spells
Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2010, 08:19:26 pm »

Right now for farming of T4 bosses I'm using War/War/War/Clr/Pal/Monk. I'm capable of all T4 bosses with that crew of 6.

Sploosh.

Well played sir.

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2010, 12:18:54 am »

Yeah i'm using Clr/Clr/War/War/Rng/Rng for stone farming and it does well, I could/should probably drop a cleric for another ranger or monk but will make that change when boshog gets his ulti soon.

Poop
Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2010, 07:29:14 am »

What lvl is your clrs oracle charm?  I'm trying to get a feel for when I can drop a clr in favor of more dps for stone farming.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 07:31:14 am by Narcissus » Logged

Pazz

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2010, 05:14:00 am »

Can the new Pal not replace one of the WARs?
Or a cleric as mentioned already?

Now that some time has run past I would like to throw
that question into the round again.

Up to T1 it seems to work, but I am a bit worrying if thats
also the case for T2 and on?

Thx for the answers!
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2010, 07:26:13 am »

imo ideal would be war/pal/clr/clr/rng/rng
Murrjok
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2010, 07:51:50 am »

pal/pal/pal/pal/pal/pal * Wario  laugh and runs off *
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2010, 09:53:47 am »

imo ideal would be war/pal/clr/clr/rng/rng

Won't work when you get up to DT mobs, pally can't tank long enough really against the super big boys. Always at least 2 war.
trendkiller

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2010, 10:09:55 am »

gotta be big and ugly too...the ogre type.

lol

<insert lame excuse to try to be original here>
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2010, 10:29:39 am »

Won't work when you get up to DT mobs, pally can't tank long enough really against the super big boys. Always at least 2 war.

What class would you replace then in that team? one RNG?
Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2010, 10:31:14 am »

Crab....question for ya, bud.

A lot's being made of the need for the Ultimate Charm to win the 4.0 boss fight.  Could you complete that fight by removing the UC's from your Warriors and replacing with just Guardian Charms?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 256