Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:58:18 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Print
Author Topic: PoD Tikis  (Read 34359 times)
Brink

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2010, 03:45:06 pm »

About this Video? When are we going to see it? I use DSL as well, and could have already posted it 3-4 times and then posted a Direct Link here, Id suggest you try a different way of uploading it.
titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2010, 03:53:33 pm »

About this Video? When are we going to see it? I use DSL as well, and could have already posted it 3-4 times and then posted a Direct Link here, Id suggest you try a different way of uploading it.

Posted on youtube just sent hunter the link in an email.
Brink

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2010, 03:54:04 pm »

Is it possible i can see it as well?
titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2010, 03:57:01 pm »

Is it possible i can see it as well?

If your nice Tongue
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2010, 04:00:46 pm »

Not trying to take sides at all with this but it is pretty common knowledge that if you don't spawn a tiki within 5 minutes you loose the rights to that tiki. It's kind of a common sense rule. It has also been posted on the forums although it might be on the old forums. However there is no telling what might have been said in game to get tempers flaring. Seems more like an argument than a rule discussion.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2010, 04:03:10 pm »

so we arent getting a link to the video? sounds like a hoax to me.

Brink

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2010, 04:03:53 pm »

We`ll let hunter post what he thinks when he gets around. But i would honestly really like to view the Video. If you could pm or post the link either is fine. If you don't mind.
qualin

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2010, 04:19:36 pm »

I want to see the video.

Cause the only thing accomplished so far in this thread is titanmaster and his group looking like a tools for bogarting a tiki they cant spawn.

Sure it's common courtesy, not a rule, to give up tiki when you are out of crystals. After reading this thread, I know who to extend that courtesy too from now on, and who not to~
Tarq

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2010, 05:21:35 pm »

Titanmaster, if you have no video to back this up, you are proving nothing and just wasting everyone's time. To be honest after reading all your posts you are making yourself sound kind of rude. Might just want to stop now before you sound even more  like a joke. Just my two cents.  Smiley
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2010, 05:31:36 pm »

Seriously, you didn't have any crystals to spawn a tiki and you were still trying to claim it as a camp?

That's ridiculous. If you don't have the crystals to spawn a tiki, then it isn't yours. Let someone that is capable of spawning the tiki do so.

Go farm some and wait you turn to get a turn at the tiki like everyone else.

And then you died while sitting on his tiki spawn spot? Assuming he had crystals to continue spawning the tiki the spot was his not yours since you lacked the crystals. It seems like you would be the one in error here crowing his tiki spot as there is no valid reason for you to use his tiki spot as a camp.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 05:34:17 pm by Crabthewall » Logged
titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2010, 06:28:19 pm »

so we arent getting a link to the video? sounds like a hoax to me.

Its no hoax, the video is on youtube
Brink

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2010, 06:39:05 pm »

Well id still love to see it..
istvaan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2010, 06:41:01 pm »

Sorry Titanmaster & crew but you really were wrong in this situation. You can't just claim a tiki and camp there killing trash when someone else actually has crystals to turn in. Common courtesy implies that you should give up the camp in this situation. Not be a jerk about it and refuse to leave and throw a tantrum in /shout.

For all you know, you could have killed trash for hours without getting an earth crystal to drop, just screwing someone out of camping the tiki.
qualin

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2010, 06:41:44 pm »

So man up and link it.

Why on earth wouldn't you? What would be your excuse ?
titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2010, 06:49:19 pm »

Sorry Titanmaster & crew but you really were wrong in this situation. You can't just claim a tiki and camp there killing trash when someone else actually has crystals to turn in. Common courtesy implies that you should give up the camp in this situation. Not be a jerk about it and refuse to leave and throw a tantrum in /shout.

For all you know, you could have killed trash for hours without getting an earth crystal to drop, just screwing someone out of camping the tiki.

I think we are missing something very vital here. When someone says there camping fire they are currently camping that area where the tikki is. Camping doesn't have to mean you have a crystal or not.

As far as the video goes, im going to let hunter look at it first then i will link it on these forums. I dont know if what he did constitues as a ban/suspension. I guarantee its very close.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 256