Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 11:58:52 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: Upcoming Caster Changes (1-30-15)  (Read 41917 times)
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2015, 09:49:07 am »

Hate, I discussed that with a few guildies (coat of bright lights) I tested it myself I dont know if they did or not, but It does not work like that if thats how it was meant to be, Its had little to no use other than cast on a softie your expecting to get mass agro on for me.

Krinkle Sprinkle
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2015, 10:16:41 am »

Yep, coat is pretty much useless for me. Never had it delay mobs on a pull.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2015, 10:19:48 am »

Hate, I discussed that with a few guildies (coat of bright lights) I tested it myself I dont know if they did or not, but It does not work like that if thats how it was meant to be, Its had little to no use other than cast on a softie your expecting to get mass agro on for me.
Yep, coat is pretty much useless for me. Never had it delay mobs on a pull.

I'll review it shortly. Realistically, you hit Coat, make your pull by body pulling or taunt pulling (WITHOUT HITTING THEM). Coat of Bright Lights procs mezz on being hit with a limited number of hits. I may increase the number of hits to allow for better control in tight spaces or heavy pulls.

Were either of you striking or AoEing the mobs that you were pulling? Mezz breaks on damage, so that would explain a lot, very quickly.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2015, 10:23:49 am »

Nope. Pulling by proximity or by 3.0 click (which is single shot agro, not agro over time) and NO AE going (was while running back to the group with mobs on my ass....or, pulling). Even tried it with all DS clicked off (mages and from my loremaster) and didnt work.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2015, 10:26:04 am »

Nope. Pulling by proximity or by 3.0 click (which is single shot agro, not agro over time) and NO AE going (was while running back to the group with mobs on my ass....or, pulling). Even tried it with all DS clicked off (mages and from my loremaster) and didnt work.

I'll review it tonight and test it too. Sorry :-(

-Hate

Peign
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2015, 10:47:35 am »

So 40% increase to druid pack and single target regeneration ya?

New shaman T9+ HoT spell?

Winning!
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2015, 11:13:44 am »

Winning!

The increase is to the SINGLE target regen. One can group regen, then single target the tank. A potential HoT for shaman, I'll see what I can do. ;-)

-Hate

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2015, 11:19:33 am »

Realistically, I will likely close this poll tonight. Right now, number of hits is leading. I will experiment with some cloned versions of Drake on EZ to get a feel for the number of hits. I will be setting my initial ballpark number of hits off of pulling 10 rogue npcs (rogue npcs, after caster changes, received ungodly attack speeds).

Will play with it from there. :-)

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2015, 11:26:33 am »

Makes sense. Thank you much, Hate.

Peign
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2015, 12:11:11 pm »

Winning!

The increase is to the SINGLE target regen. One can group regen, then single target the tank. A potential HoT for shaman, I'll see what I can do. ;-)

-Hate

Ok thanks.      So, 40% increase vice the 30% listed?     That would sweet.

Thanks again for taking feedback, it is much appreciated.
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2015, 12:12:04 pm »

Look into hot for clr too please Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva