Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:14:15 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: @Hate regarding UW Clicks  (Read 3845 times)
Kruciel

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2015, 09:55:36 pm »

Hey, I was curious how the double clicky effect in one item works? I know you said a long long long time ago that having an epic with a click effect alongside an Ult Clicky aug would be fine, but last night I couldn't get my monk's click to work and everyone seemed to say it wasn't possible in ooc.

So to fix the monk, I leveled up another ninja aug (which I was planning on doing anyways) and threw his epic aug in the offhand. But, if I ever go crazy in the head and decide to do a 3rd Ult weapon, I was probably looking to the pally to throw it on, but I'd like to be able to use the clicks on whoever I decide to put it on. But if it's not possible, I'll probably give it to the rogue or something.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 12:42:37 am »

Kruciel,

I was under the impression it *should* be fine, but that was a while ago and I have been proven wrong. It is, effectively, one click per item. I know that feels kinda of crappy to have to choose between class effect or UW effect, but we cannot modify the clients, thus we're stuck. Even so, two clickies on the same item would be awkward on things like warriors since one click MAY do AoE damage or MAY refresh stonewall. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 12:53:19 am »

Oh well that's ok, maybe there will be a neat worn proc 2hand users can work towards =d because if they can't use the clicks it feels like a waste to put such a powerful item on them. I have tons of dual wielders that will take up the cause tho! Really wanted to throw pally my next one  Cool
AcuteAnthrax

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 12:57:08 am »

Can't you just put your epic in your ranged slot if it's a weapon? I don't know what the higher tiers are like but the T5 bow has an epic slot.

~The Thanatos Instinct~
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 01:22:54 am »

Pally's epic combat proc is the only reason to have a pally, wouldn't do much in the ranged slot I'm afraid  Wink
AcuteAnthrax

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 02:28:08 am »

True enough, although I suppose you could farm up a 2nd epic for the click effect? It is causing you to lose that aug slot for resists but I guess it's a compromise?

I understand that this doesn't actually fix the problem since you've still got 2 conflicting click effects in your UW.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 02:32:16 am by AcuteAnthrax » Logged

~The Thanatos Instinct~
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 04:09:30 am »

The pally epic click is not what you want, most people don't even use it ever once it becomes the heal over time. The combat proc part of the epic is what you want. The epic just happens to come with a useless click effect that overshadows ult weapon clicks, same as the monk =d but he can just throw his in the offhand to fix the issue.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 256