Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:31:59 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Cazic Thule OP  (Read 5585 times)
Bibbed

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2017, 09:39:01 am »

I'm working my way through ct progression and getting gut stomped. I have roa 122 and soa 5 and guardian charm 50. I'm getting quad hit for 2-3k by trash in ct .

For giggles I tried a bit of t1 to see difference and I pulled every dragon minus the tunnels and my hp didn't move. Killed a few bosses and didn't go under 95% ...

Is ct supposed to be that much more difficult than t1?
Otto
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 09:43:33 am »

CT is definitely balanced weird for progression. It's harder than T1 / T2 from my experience, but only because you want to pull more than 1 at a time.
Bibbed

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 09:52:57 am »

Probably but even then I can only pull 1 level of the pyramid at a time before I get smoked
Peign
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 10:28:33 am »

I'm working my way through ct progression and getting gut stomped. I have roa 122 and soa 5 and guardian charm 50. I'm getting quad hit for 2-3k by trash in ct .

For giggles I tried a bit of t1 to see difference and I pulled every dragon minus the tunnels and my hp didn't move. Killed a few bosses and didn't go under 95% ...

Sounds like T1 needs a big boost.
Bibbed

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 11:59:18 am »

I have done a lot of survivability work on my toon but I'm still a been so nothing to compare that to
Sqeeter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 03:27:06 pm »

I agree with you brother.  I spent hours in CT the other night trying to get a couple cloth wearers geared up and it was mind melting - didn't come close to gearing them up.  However, I get to play the game I absolutely love...for free.  I can't thank the moderators of this game enough, and I wish the donate worked.
Bibbed

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 07:01:07 pm »

I agree I love this server it is very well put together and the community is amazing! Some things I don't understand but I'm new and figure in time it will all make sense. I can't wait to pass the t5 threshold as I hear that's the make it or break it
Skeezi

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 09:14:28 pm »

CT was not too bad if you stick to the area i showed you last night you should be able to gear in 2 days or so all 12 toons... nice to make sure you get buffs before venturing there
Bibbed

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 08:39:44 am »

Yea been bouncing between there and pyramid. I seem to get more ess at pyramid so it's a decent tradeoff
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2017, 12:14:42 am »

Yea been bouncing between there and pyramid. I seem to get more ess at pyramid so it's a decent tradeoff

Dont let RNG get to you this early!

Bibbed

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2017, 08:57:33 am »

What u mean?
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2017, 09:13:38 am »

What u mean?

RNG = Random Number Generator. Essences are random - you get more by killing more...the pyramid has nothing to do with it. One day you will swear the server understands what last armor piece you need before moving on a tier and refuses to drop it for you.it is at that point RNG has won.

Bibbed

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2017, 09:44:49 am »

I have heard people shouting that too lol

What u mean?

RNG = Random Number Generator. Essences are random - you get more by killing more...the pyramid has nothing to do with it. One day you will swear the server understands what last armor piece you need before moving on a tier and refuses to drop it for you.it is at that point RNG has won.

Otto
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2017, 12:49:00 pm »

This is when you move the character out of the zone, and realize it's true. Next drop is their class specific armor piece.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 282