Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 11:55:41 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 584450 times)
Maydaay

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2013, 07:10:07 pm »

Also have noticed that all other items t8+ all have heroic stat + resist on them and dont really know if it even effects anything in anyway, Would love to see some heroic stats added to the SoA Shield that take ToV essence  Grin
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2013, 02:28:16 pm »

I would like to make another pitch for adding slot 22 to strike augs.  As it stands now I have removed 1 NS IX from my monks just so I don't have to res them after most fights.  Same thing with my Rogue and Bard.  1 IX and maybe one VII might make up some DPS with the consta res mode.
Peign
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2013, 02:51:44 pm »

I would like to make another pitch for adding slot 22 to strike augs.  As it stands now I have removed 1 NS IX from my monks just so I don't have to res them after most fights.  Same thing with my Rogue and Bard.  1 IX and maybe one VII might make up some DPS with the consta res mode.

Do you have Spirit of Ninja on your monks?   How about the threat reduction augs available from tofs?    There are many options available.     Using the tools currently available monks should stay alive.    My monk rarely dies with NSX in T8.   

I don't think the answer is always to change the code. 
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2013, 08:49:56 pm »

Neg threat aug, spirit of ninja, FD, epic click = monk shouldnt have agro issues.
Rogue have the t3/t4 click, one or both that are useful if you can get the click off or spirit of ninja and bards have AA FM.

I know how frustrating it can be to have the dps eat it all the time. I took for granted that I would be rezing my rogue all the time and finally got a spirit of ninja on it thanks to a friend. Basically no more issues from that alt.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2013, 09:29:16 pm »

Neg threat aug, spirit of ninja, FD, epic click = monk shouldnt have agro issues.
Rogue have the t3/t4 click, one or both that are useful if you can get the click off or spirit of ninja and bards have AA FM.

I know how frustrating it can be to have the dps eat it all the time. I took for granted that I would be rezing my rogue all the time and finally got a spirit of ninja on it thanks to a friend. Basically no more issues from that alt.

I am looking at adding something to the epic backstab to radically help with threat.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Peign
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2013, 09:59:34 pm »

I am looking at adding something to the epic backstab to radically help with threat.

-Hate

It may not be needed.   The tools exist currently to allow dps to live.   Via ez merchant or drop, those tools are there.     The shoulder augs you created are helpful.   The SoN that was implemented is excellent.    I think there should be some level of management in threat and not just set and forget.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2013, 07:29:51 am »

T8 Shield has the wrong graphic.

Code:
UPDATE items SET idfile = "IT10541" WHERE id = 112558;

Dragon mount from T8 is still the Worg summon here would be a decent mount

Also need to add HP to the mount  

(I see this dragon mount in the spellfile guessing you added it already)

Code:
UPDATE items SET clickeffect = 15026 WHERE id = 130106; #Summon Bloodied Sokokar
UPDATE spells_new SET effectid12 = 69, effect_base_value12 = 175000 WHERE id = 15026;

IF you don't have mount data for that mount... use this (change the speed too)
Code:
INSERT INTO `horses` (`filename`, `race`, `gender`, `texture`, `mountspeed`, `notes`) VALUES ('SumSokokar2Fast', 625, 2, 1, 1.75, 'Bridle of the Bloodied Sokokar');

Here are some door for T8 to add ramps so people don't have to succor to get around the zone.

DOOR IDs are 144 to 147   (so if you added doors to ToV.. you would need to change the doorid .. )

Code:

INSERT INTO `doors` (`id`, `doorid`, `zone`, `version`, `name`, `pos_y`, `pos_x`, `pos_z`, `heading`, `opentype`, `guild`, `lockpick`, `keyitem`, `nokeyring`, `triggerdoor`, `triggertype`, `doorisopen`, `door_param`, `dest_zone`, `dest_instance`, `dest_x`, `dest_y`, `dest_z`, `dest_heading`, `invert_state`, `incline`, `size`, `buffer`, `client_version_mask`, `is_ldon_door`) VALUES ('', 144, 'templeveeshan', 0, 'TVROCK200', -1117.29, -991.68, -35.6855, 385, 58, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'NONE', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 224, 60, 0, 4294967295, 0);
INSERT INTO `doors` (`id`, `doorid`, `zone`, `version`, `name`, `pos_y`, `pos_x`, `pos_z`, `heading`, `opentype`, `guild`, `lockpick`, `keyitem`, `nokeyring`, `triggerdoor`, `triggertype`, `doorisopen`, `door_param`, `dest_zone`, `dest_instance`, `dest_x`, `dest_y`, `dest_z`, `dest_heading`, `invert_state`, `incline`, `size`, `buffer`, `client_version_mask`, `is_ldon_door`) VALUES ('', 145, 'templeveeshan', 0, 'TVROCK200', -1041.7, -986.524, -35.6855, 385, 58, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'NONE', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 224, 60, 0, 4294967295, 0);
INSERT INTO `doors` (`id`, `doorid`, `zone`, `version`, `name`, `pos_y`, `pos_x`, `pos_z`, `heading`, `opentype`, `guild`, `lockpick`, `keyitem`, `nokeyring`, `triggerdoor`, `triggertype`, `doorisopen`, `door_param`, `dest_zone`, `dest_instance`, `dest_x`, `dest_y`, `dest_z`, `dest_heading`, `invert_state`, `incline`, `size`, `buffer`, `client_version_mask`, `is_ldon_door`) VALUES ('', 146, 'templeveeshan', 0, 'TVROCK200', -7.4364, -780.086, 54.2832, 515, 58, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'NONE', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 224, 60, 0, 4294967295, 0);
INSERT INTO `doors` (`id`, `doorid`, `zone`, `version`, `name`, `pos_y`, `pos_x`, `pos_z`, `heading`, `opentype`, `guild`, `lockpick`, `keyitem`, `nokeyring`, `triggerdoor`, `triggertype`, `doorisopen`, `door_param`, `dest_zone`, `dest_instance`, `dest_x`, `dest_y`, `dest_z`, `dest_heading`, `invert_state`, `incline`, `size`, `buffer`, `client_version_mask`, `is_ldon_door`) VALUES ('', 147, 'templeveeshan', 0, 'TVROCK200', -1130.47, -113.09, -35.6855, 645, 58, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'NONE', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 224, 60, 0, 4294967295, 0);

I ran the update for the shield and ramps!

Thanks Natedog!

Will have to check the mount thing manually here.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 07:32:50 am by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2013, 10:35:14 am »

I think if some people would just try to run a chanter, and see what they bring to the group/raid even putting agro issues aside...you'd see a lot more of them in use, and therefor a lot less agro issues.

Seriously....between II3 and 2h epic click on the tank, MS3 on the healer and even a level 3 shoulder aug on the healer you can heal a warrior mid pull and the warrior wont lose agro to the healer. Dropping MS3 on a BST even lets them avoid taking dirtnaps every other pull.

And if you dont see the huge benefits from a chanter in group, just use them to buff and log them out....the agro buffs last a very, very long time.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Peign
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2013, 11:04:25 am »

I think if some people would just try to run a chanter, and see what they bring to the group/raid even putting agro issues aside...you'd see a lot more of them in use, and therefor a lot less agro issues.

Correct.   Use the tools available to them.   Items and classes are both tools.   We have a plethora of ways that are currently in game to allow for threat management.     Really not sure code changes are required.
Peign
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2013, 11:25:49 am »

I ran the update for the shield and ramps!

Thanks Natedog!

Will have to check the mount thing manually here.

Ramps look and work nicely, thanks for that guys.

arya1

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2013, 09:22:31 pm »

Seriously....between II3 and 2h epic click on the tank, MS3 on the healer and even a level 3 shoulder aug on the healer you can heal a warrior mid pull and the warrior wont lose agro to the healer. Dropping MS3 on a BST even lets them avoid taking dirtnaps every other pull.

And if you dont see the huge benefits from a chanter in group, just use them to buff and log them out....the agro buffs last a very, very long time.

chanter aggro buff (II3) don't help at all in t8 from my experience if anything make it worse because of roll over.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 09:26:31 pm by arya1 » Logged
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2013, 07:07:47 am »

ToFS Mirrors still giving me the message when you click them to go to next level but not allowing my some characters go up for several mins of clicking these are key'd characters...just a heads up that its still doing it hate lost my group last ngiht b/c it still wouldnt let me click up after 5 mins
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2013, 08:04:47 am »

I have the same issue.  If I wait 30 seconds per toon it seems to work, maybe 45 seconds, but it is highly annoying.
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2013, 10:05:37 am »

Hey Hate,

Last night before I logged out I tried to MGB Timeless: Vampiric Thunder but it didn't work.  It only put the buff on my enchy. 
Yes, I do have tgb on.  I usually run my enchy outside of group an buff KB3 and timeless haste with no issues.   I am able to cast it single group but the MGB wouldn't work. 
I will try it again today just to confirm.
Hunter thought I should post here and let you know.

Thanks for all your hard work in advance. 
Kevin (Iamthedevil)
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2013, 11:07:51 am »

It does work, but has limited AoE range, have to be stood close to others
Tested with my chanter, and does MGB at close range

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members